• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost doesn't matter who the next appointment is we just need the new manager bounce for 10 games and avoid the drop after that bring back Bobby.

Wont lie, im a huge Davey fan, always have been ive a long memory. I would welcome his appointment.

My reservation is his biggest skill has always been picking a player in building, with Brands here now, i have a concern on how well he would fit into that model of not having total control, but perhaps im being unfair.

Looks more likely to happen now then not.

I will not and will never accept that they are a bigger club than us or any other team. If you accept that you are already defeated. We are constantly told we are not considered part of the elite.

We have won more league titles than Spurs and Chelsea combined, once you succumb to the narrative it's over. We are constantly reminded of our lowly status.

We are the Corinthians, we are the founders. Who the [Poor language removed] are you?

Moyes did a fantastic job, fair play. But now is the time for the board to look forward and inspire not only us but our kids. And they must get this right. Moyes has had his time. Now is the time to be united and inspired or we will fall.

Which club are you talking about?

The whole fact we are discussing this shows how we have gone no where since we came in to money a few years ago!

Leicester won the league, sacked there manager, hired a new manager, sacked him and then fixed it by bringing in someone who could take them forward. Now I am not saying that BR is the answer for us but they picked a manager who had a good track record at Swansea and not bad at those lot over the road. they could finish in CL, they lost a good defender in the transfer saga of the summer and it still didn’t effect them, and they have bought young lads like Maddison and improved them.

We went for a manager who has no clue still how to defend in this league. If zonal marking doesn’t work what’s the answer? Do it more!! Not only have we lost to the three promoted sides, they have put six past us and we have scored zero.

Moyes ballsed it up at Utd but I think most would after red nose left. The job he did at West Ham was good if you remember before him they had fans running on the pitch etc. He was an fool to mess about with baines, but he knows the club and staff and it’s not as if we can ask the wheeler dealer back again to save us is it?

I'd rather keep silva than have Moyes back.

The return of him would be confirmation this club has no plan, no idea, no long term thinking and frankly no hope.

It would also confirm Kenwright still has far too much say and that moshiri is a weak willed idiot! with yet another potentially disastrous and embarrassing appointment.

Finally it would confirm what a few of us have known for a while. Marcel Brands is utterly inept and is stealing a living.

I would have Moyes back, but it creates an interesting problem. Moshiri and Brands don't want him. Kenwright does. It creates a scenario where Bill would feel obliged to protect the manager while the rest are looking for an excuse to get rid. Moshiri clearly has an ego (Silva and Tosun) and will not like having to be bailed out by a Kenwright appointment.

I'd rather keep silva than have Moyes back.

The return of him would be confirmation this club has no plan, no idea, no long term thinking and frankly no hope.

It would also confirm Kenwright still has far too much say and that moshiri is a weak willed idiot! with yet another potentially disastrous and embarrassing appointment.

Finally it would confirm what a few of us have known for a while. Marcel Brands is utterly inept and is stealing a living.

well said that man.

You have made some great posts here, but......who would you like to see appointed?

I wanted Clough, I wanted Shankly, before and after. I want a manager who instills a desire to win above everything else. I wasn't behind Kendall, I thought he was weak. If he had a backbone he should have managed the booze, but those demons go above and beyond football. Fair play to him though. But he could've achieved so much more. He was a fantastic footballer and a fine human being.

Everton need a manager who will put the like's of Kenwright in his place, who knows nothing about playing the game. The shenanigans behind the scenes, sure, he's got that. The club needs to be galvanized and the rotten cancerous core. It's had it's day.

I'd go for Bielsa ya man at Leeds. Stamp your authority on the club. And leave the coin counters to do, what they do best. Anything but Moyes. It's a catastrophe if he gets appointed.

I wanted Clough, I wanted Shankly, before and after. I want a manager who instills a desire to win above everything else. I wasn't behind Kendall, I thought he was weak. If he had a backbone he should have managed the booze, but those demons go above and beyond football. Fair play to him though. But he could've achieved so much more. He was a fantastic footballer and a fine human being.

Everton need a manager who will put the like's of Kenwright in his place, who knows nothing about playing the game. The shenanigans behind the scenes, sure, he's got that. The club needs to be galvanized and the rotten cancerous core. It's had it's day.

I'd go for Bielsa ya man at Leeds. Stamp your authority on the club. And leave the coin counters to do, what they do best. Anything but Moyes. It's a catastrophe if he gets appointed.
Appreciate your thoughts, but Bielsa? He doesn’t have much English, it could be tricky getting his points across. And when I’ve watched Leeds (which is not often I admit) he seems fairly passive on the touch line, but they are definitely going well and he fell agonisingly short last season.

Appreciate your thoughts, but Bielsa? He doesn’t have much English, it could be tricky getting his points across. And when I’ve watched Leeds (which is not often I admit) he seems fairly passive on the touch line, but they are definitely going well and he fell agonisingly short last season.

Bielsa would be fantastic

The neighb
Bielsa would be fantastic
On what basis? The man is a accident waiting to happen. He's nearing 65 years, and have no experience in the Premier League. The last time he won something was in 2004.He lasted two days in Lazio and 13 games in Lille. He got fired in Atletico Madrid and Marseille. He seems to be an emotional person who often fails at the first hurdle. I'll ask again. On what basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.