• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt be impressed with the board if he comes back feels like they have chosen the easy way out but if he does come in gets my support still want efc to do the best we can do at the end of the day

Marcus, your posting history is so full of wrong, that none of the above comes as a surprise.

Everyone has an opinion, does not mean they are right....

Your opinion is that I am wrong...does not make you right....

If Moyes comes home & takes us back up the table & gives us stability to rebuild then I would consider that to vindicate the decision...

We are where we are we have tried Koeman,Martinez & Silva it has not worked....

We can't attract the top managers in reality, Moyes is available & is our best option...

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations...

Because Silva is the worst manager in the league.

A new manager and the bounce it gives would have the fans right up for it.

I would rather go down fighting than finish 17th with Moyes its as simple as that.

Going back to a dinosaur who's been sacked from 4 clubs since leaving here basically tells the world we are finished as a club.

In that case you're a fool - 'Going down fighting' means no new stadium and the possibility of never getting back up

In that case you're a fool - 'Going down fighting' means no new stadium and the possibility of never getting back up

New stadium with 5-6k empty seats every week mate as we fight relegation with a clueless board and manager the fans dont want.

Oh and Moyes relegated Sunderland - something even Di Canio and Gus Poyet couldn't manage - no guarantee whatsoever that he is keeping us up as he's past it.

he is better than what we have, is he the right man for the long term future i doubt it .
the question's people should be asking is do we need him right now, as far as i can see his selling point is stability he knows the club and the prem.
Silva isn't the answer to anything other than relegation.
Who is available and would come, none of us know and if Brands hasn't been sounding prospective managers out for at least a couple of months he needs binning as well, only those on the board will know how we stand on that score.
needs to come to a head very quickly.

We've just come off a 5-2 drubbing at the pit. We're all hurting. I said to myself, I'm gonna give it a pass this time. But i can't. We're all as mad as hell and itchin' for a fight.

I sent me wife to bed hours ago cause I'm a basket case. Only fellow blues would get that. It hurts, real bad. I've watched those (poor language removed) win everything in my life time.

There's one thing that keeps me holding on, to see their smug, glory hunting smiles wiped from their faces. I'd support Genghis against them, my antipathy knows no bounds. But most of all, I want to challenge again.

No-one will ever take that from me, Bayern, Sunderland, Nott's County or Ipswich. Moyes ain't the way lads but if that's the way it rolls. Everton till I die.

We have won more league titles than Spurs and Chelsea combined, once you succumb to the narrative it's over. We are constantly reminded of our lowly status.

We are the Corinthians, we are the founders. Who the [Poor language removed] are you?

I love your posts mate, if only we could instill that level of passion in the board - but all I could think when I read this line was......

101513guy.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

Everyone has an opinion, does not mean they are right....

Your opinion is that I am wrong...does not make you right....

If Moyes comes home & takes us back up the table & gives us stability to rebuild then I would consider that to vindicate the decision...

We are where we are we have tried Koeman,Martinez & Silva it has not worked....

We can't attract the top managers in reality, Moyes is available & is our best option...

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations...
Perhaps if Moyes rearranges the furniture to improve the feng shui, and puts a couple of motivational quotes on the wall, and we all touch the orange spot on the screen in the Gwladys Street concourse, we'll win the league. Probably not though.

I love your posts mate, if only we could instill that level of passion in the board - but all I could think when I read this line was......

Good on ya man, fights for what he believes is right. I'd be proud to stand next to him. If you don't fight for anything what do you believe in?

I will not and will never accept that they are a bigger club than us or any other team. If you accept that you are already defeated. We are constantly told we are not considered part of the elite.

We have won more league titles than Spurs and Chelsea combined, once you succumb to the narrative it's over. We are constantly reminded of our lowly status.

We are the Corinthians, we are the founders. Who the [Poor language removed] are you?

Moyes did a fantastic job, fair play. But now is the time for the board to look forward and inspire not only us but our kids. And they must get this right. Moyes has had his time. Now is the time to be united and inspired or we will fall.
This!

Status
Not open for further replies.