WORRIED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....a bit odd.

These early games were always going to be a struggle, it’s been widely predicted on here.

I thought the opposite based on the kind fixture opening.

It's only the performances in the opening three games that has swung the optimism/mood IMO.

We’ve got a decent side, but have no divine right to beat anyone. Apart from City and the RS, anyone can beat anyone in this league.

It’s been 4 games, bit early to be worried. My only concern is up front and has been since Rom left. Hard to expect an 18 year old to come in and set the world alight.

We’ll be ok

So far in the league we have played three won one, drawn one lost one - All should have been victories with the players we have and money spent, could have lost them all.

Carabao Cup struggled to win against a first division club.

Look lethargic, off the pace and quite frankly clueless at times.

Silva still insisting on playing Schneiderlin who constantly makes defensive errors, fails to tackle, gives free kicks away and insists on playing forty yard balls to heavily marked players or passes back.

In essence I believe we have a decent squad with the potential for a good cup run and or relative league success, I just think the man at the helm does not know who his best squad is and where to play them.

Wolves (supposedly one of our main rivals for that coveted 7th spot) on Sunday and really not relishing that one.

Am I worried?

Damn right I am....................

Stop being silly.

Bed.

I can only imagine these people play the games on paper and just expect us to beat teams who are worse than us. I dont think any performances this season have been particularly awful, theres been a lot of chances missed by us and the few chances we surrender usually fly in. Like last night, I think they only had 2 shots and they went flying in top bin.
The first goal caught us with our pants down and that was disappointing, they should be more switched on that that, but no-one was stopping that second, no-one. And instead of whining, we should all just appreciate it for what it was, a fabulous goal, and the defining moment of that lads career. He will never top it, notoriety will many of them ever play with such passion and skill, give them a lot of credit, then rejoice in the fact that we won anyway!

The first goal caught us with our pants down and that was disappointing, they should be more switched on that that, but no-one was stopping that second, no-one. And instead of whining, we should all just appreciate it for what it was, a fabulous goal, and the defining moment of that lads career. He will never top it, notoriety will many of them ever play with such passion and skill, give them a lot of credit, then rejoice in the fact that we won anyway!
I'd even argue the first goal shouldn't have stood because the bloke who was offside clearly interfered with play. But it was a tight call tbf.

Feeling positive we haven’t got a side to worry the champions league places but we are slowly improving. Losing Gueye was a massive blow and his replacement getting injured is tough luck. Like the look of Kean Iwobi and Delph last night expect they’ll be regulars down the line. A good showing at Hillsborough and nice draw in the next round we could be looking at a semi before you know it.

Worried??

The only thing to be worried about is that some fans will have a lot less to moan about on here.
We have a young side, some exciting players, a manager that wants to play football, owners that have money to compete in transfer market.

If your worried about Everton FC now then you obviously haven’t been taking any notice of the past 3 decades.

Worried?? Why??

Worried??

The only thing to be worried about is that some fans will have a lot less to moan about on here.
We have a young side, some exciting players, a manager that wants to play football, owners that have money to compete in transfer market.

If your worried about Everton FC now then you obviously haven’t been taking any notice of the past 3 decades.

Worried?? Why??

So far in the league we have played three won one, drawn one lost one - All should have been victories with the players we have and money spent, could have lost them all.

Carabao Cup struggled to win against a first division club.

Look lethargic, off the pace and quite frankly clueless at times.

Silva still insisting on playing Schneiderlin who constantly makes defensive errors, fails to tackle, gives free kicks away and insists on playing forty yard balls to heavily marked players or passes back.

In essence I believe we have a decent squad with the potential for a good cup run and or relative league success, I just think the man at the helm does not know who his best squad is and where to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.