Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´d be tempted to start Digne at CB next to Keane tomorrow. Don´t trust Jags anymore.
Any team led by Capt Jags enjoys an aura of invincibility due to Capt Jags' extraordinary leadership qualities. But I feel, like you, that Capt Jags might struggle with Snail Keane as his CB partner. Suggestions of extending Capt Jags' contract are missing this critical point.

Think we will get turned over tomorrow. They're going to be up for it and our new signings likely won't be involved, so it'll be a continuation of our pre season style performances.

Think we will get turned over tomorrow. They're going to be up for it and our new signings likely won't be involved, so it'll be a continuation of our pre season style performances.
Don’t be so pessimistic mate, Marco has had nearly a good two weeks without traveling to get his ideas into the players, as siggy said he is getting a lot of ideas into a short space of time

I've seen this squad named:

Pickford, Coleman, Jagielka, Keane, Baines, Gueye, Schneiderlin, Walcott, Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Tosun, Stekelenburg, Kenny, Holgate, Digne, Davies, Besic, Dowell, Calvert-Lewin, Lookman, Niasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.