Wigan 2-2 Everton. 6th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave_whelan2_1401698c.jpg

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

"I'm afraid JJB sports will be fully operational before Everton arrive."

I had a dream last night that we won 4-1 and Jelavic got a hat-trick. I never usually dream unless there are girls with large breasts in them so on that note im going to follow up on this vision by backing it.

Only problem is that in the dream Jelavic went off injured after his hat-trick.

COYB

In a week where many of you are wondering if Jimmy Saville touched yer mar’s tits in the seventies apprehension is king. But maybe this is a different Everton. We’ll find out in the next few months.

Get into them blues.

Hahaha.

Excellent read Chics.

WOTZ R FUKIN NAME?

I reckon Moyes will spring a baffling surprise with Hibbert making a surprise reappearance and Heitinga getting dropped as Moyes clearly has something against him.

HOWARD
HIBBERT - JAGIELKA - DISTIN - BAINES
MIRALLAS - OSMAN - NEVILLE - PIENAAR
FELLAINI
JELAVIC

Still think we'll win like.

0-2 to the mighty Blues of Everton.

Nice one Chico.

I'm looking forward to this one. our end sold out so should be buzzing. probably get to the red robin early for a few pints.

I reckon Moyes will spring a baffling surprise with Hibbert making a surprise reappearance and Heitinga getting dropped as Moyes clearly has something against him.

HOWARD
FELLAINI
JELAVIC

Coleman does not deserve to be dropped !!!! v the mighty Wigan!

HOWARD
FELLAINI
JELAVIC

club said today hibbert's out. gibbo not risked and naismith still a doubt

I had a dream last night that we won 4-1 and Jelavic got a hat-trick. I never usually dream unless there are girls with large breasts in them so on that note im going to follow up on this vision by backing it.

Only problem is that in the dream Jelavic went off injured after his hat-trick.

COYB

ha, i bet you really hate waking up

Status
Not open for further replies.