Wigan 2-2 Everton. 6th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quality stuff again Mr Azul had a good giggle at that.

to the game, these are the games we need to start showing that we can be consistent it's the wigans of this world, away that seem to cause us all sorts of problems when we can't break them down. We look like a side who can create chances this year though and with someone on the end who can finish them.

I'm staying positive and can feel another 3 goals coming, all these goals at everton and it's only october i feel spoilt for once haha.

3-0 Blues!!

ace chics. Good to see you upping your game to keep the ijjys and goat juniors in their place. On a related note I've asked my mum if saville felt her tits and she said no. She looked a bit disappointed if I'm honest. Dad said he tossed him off though.

Keep up the good stuff chico. You're great. X

I want Jelavic to score loads. Him sitting at the top of the Premier League scoring table would satisfy immensely.

As would us battering Wigan.

Super as ever azul :)

I'll take a tight game and a narrow win. The DW seems to be a place were we're always having to work for any kind of result..

Imagine the team Wigan would have if they hadn't lost their best players

Al Habsi
Ryan Taylor, Lee McCulloch, Caldwell, Baines
Valencia, Palacios, Diame, N'Zogbia
Moses, Rodallega

and then they could have Cattermole, Heskey, Figueroa, and Bullard too. Good club i like them, and that squad could compete for Europe defo

Status
Not open for further replies.