Wigan 2-2 Everton. 6th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a week where many of you are wondering if Jimmy Saville touched yer mar’s tits in the seventies apprehension is king. But maybe this is a different Everton. We’ll find out in the next few months.
Brilliant, crying here.

Top stuff there Chico.

I think this could be a good indication of where we're at because they're ****e but we'll probably draw. Osman will score, nailed on. Hope if Gibbo comes in Nev drops the bench not Coleman.

ok now had a poop and some food. nice writeup chico. too bad we're gonna boss this game bad and I'm not around to watch it. ffs.

Yeah that was all good and everything, but Jr Goat had stats lad, stats

Up your game hombre

Don't listen to the nasty whispers saying your days are over and that Goat Jnr is leading a revolution.
That was boss mate.

I think this will be a difficult game, it always is against Wigan. They are not that bad a team.. I think we will sneak it with one goal..

I hate this fixture, and this will be a test of whether we can actually challenge for 5th or even 4th place this season, as we'll need to win these types of fixtures to do that.

I can't see us losing, but I'd be very disappointed to not see us take the full points.

Two one to us. That'll do.

reckon it'll be a comfortable 1-0 win, i.e. we miss bucketloads again. can't wait for the game where we take all of our chances though. btw who is our no.10 in the wall in the baines photo?

reckon it'll be a comfortable 1-0 win, i.e. we miss bucketloads again. can't wait for the game where we take all of our chances though. btw who is our no.10 in the wall in the baines photo?

nevermind it's simon davies, looks like baines looking in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.