Wigan 2-2 Everton. 6th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am off to China in the morning so will miss the game - hope to land in Beijing with a 4-2 victory to Everton first message on the phone!

Would like to see coleman have another crack at right back at wigan and until gibson gets back (when neville will force him out of that position) ....But im sure Moyes will sleep like a baby tonight (Total Football Dreams) knowing Neville starts in midfield tmrw

Fellaini is playing as well as he has done for us, but consistently. He just suits that position now that Cahill has gone. His overall game is evident and it’s getting noticed how effective he is at using his chest. If a life threatening asteroid was heading to this very planet he’d have it calmly on his chest and under full control at his feet in one subsequent movement.

Oh, that's brilliant. Please tell me you made that up yourself and havn't nicked it from Twatter ..... or Cena ... or Goat .. or anyone really.

Appreciate all the nice comments like, genuinely tar. As long as you'll tell me when it's crap.

Gibson won't be playing for this so ignore that bit, and most of it to be honest like.

Oh, that's brilliant. Please tell me you made that up yourself and havn't nicked it from Twatter ..... or Cena ... or Goat .. or anyone really.

For once it isn't plagiarised. Sincerely like.

Excited about this but not liking the two week break after it. Honestly can't they just do qualifying in the vacant summers in between tournaments, no one's really arsed.

I'd love world cup qualifiers if they didn't replace a weekend of domestic...why not just have 1 midweek?

7961335_orig.jpg

Hahahahahaaa! Where the fook did you get that pic ??? Who's that in the middle ?? He looks like he's just hastily exited the pub after an ample luncheon.

Boss preview as is the norm, the highlight of the GOT week in fact.

We're scoring loads at the moment but conceding a few too so I'll go for a 3-2 win to us.

I'd love world cup qualifiers if they didn't replace a weekend of domestic...why not just have 1 midweek?

Defo Si. This used to be the case didn't it? I can't remember empty weekends for international games in the eighties but maybe it's my crap memory mate.

Hahahahahaaa! Where the fook did you get that pic ??? Who's that in the middle ?? He looks like he's just hastily exited the pub after an ample luncheon.

Boss preview as is the norm, the highlight of the GOT week in fact.

We're scoring loads at the moment but conceding a few too so I'll go for a 3-2 win to us.

Tar lar. I was struggling for early Wigan pictures so thanks to googling something to do with Springfield Park this came up. It's probably the rugby or even not in Wigan but no one's checked so far luckily.

Status
Not open for further replies.