Why do Everton support StubHub?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the exchange is taking place between the season ticket holder and guest under paragraph (D) friend.

Which is a separate paragraph.

That still does not remove the 'pro rata' clause in (D)

(A) simply is like transferring a ticket to a family member without reimbursement which is relatively common.

They refer to any natural person as a 'Guest' as that is a useful catch-all term. Guest is used to help distinguish the natural person that to whom the ticket is transferred versus the 'Purchaser' who originally bought the Season Ticket.

You need to read it as 5.4 introduction -> (ii) second mechanism of ticket transfer -> (C) and (D) and (E).

Thats how the paragraph should be read.

For transfer to a family member at home:

5.4 Introduction -> (iii) third mechanism of ticket transfer -> (A) (B) and (C) and (E)

There is an argument as to if a purchaser really needs 'written permission from the club' for either transfer. That point is probably YES. But not enforced unless there is problems with the 'Guest' who attends the game. Might lead to the Season Ticket being lost/withdrawn by the club for a breach of the T&Cs or ground regulations.

There is some argument any transaction over Stub Hub does have (i) written permission of the club. As it is using the official channels. The club has access to Seller and Buyer details.

But the way this paragraph is written: means that the club have responsibilities to ensure that (D) clauses are being enforced.

Damo you're not a legal lawyer, you're a lizard.

Stop forgetting this important fact.

Can see the issue people have with it in relation to concerts. That whole thing is ridiculous - tickets should be non-transferrable.

But for a season ticket holder redistributing a ticket to game if they can't go? Just can't see what's "evil" about that. Sure, there's a mark-up, but the company has to make money for the service they offer.

The alternative is just an empty seat. The difference is the person who bought the season ticket didn't buy it to make a profit; whereas scalpers for concerts do.

My 7 year old son and I are both MASSIVE wools and we recently purchased two tickets on StubHub for the Huddersfield match in, what the seller described as, "Executive Seating" in the "famous ZZZ" row in "Lower Gwladys".

We were delighted to read that not only will we enjoy our own Executive, cushioned, seating with pitch side views but that we also receive priority queueing pre/during/post match in the gastro-cuisine dining area along with a glass of Prosecco upon arrival, for adults, and freshly squeezed orange juice for juniors.

I think £150.00 per ticket is pretty reasonable for that. Thank you StubHub! *****

<spends entire match being glared at because we're sat in some, recently deceased, auld fella's seats, covering the weans ears from the shouts of "'koff Big Sam", slurping an out-of-date Caprisun and trying to scoop red hot Scouse into the gob with a plastic fork...whilst we lose to lower league opposition>

Status
Not open for further replies.