Why do Everton support StubHub?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
StubHub is merely a platform for people to sell tickets. If you don't like the price of a ticket then don't support the seller by buying it. StubHub protects the buyer of a ticket if for some reason it's phony or any number of things that could go wrong with a transaction like this.

The way to go is to find someone on here and work out an agreement to have them put up their ticket on StubHub, just in time for you to immediately buy it at face value.

Up the Toffz

As a season ticket holder, it is useful when I can't get to the game.
I only sell for face value.
Stubhub is only as bad as the greedy people selling at daft inflated prices.

It helps people who can't get to a game. But if you don't like the price then don't pay it

This and this, Stubhub prices are governed by us, the user, those that set their prices and those that pay, me personally, I can't get to many games but I also choose not to pay over the odds. If I was a season ticket holder I would not seek above face value for an individual game, I therefore salute those of you who do likewise and GOT for this policy in the ticket thread.

This and this, Stubhub prices are governed by us, the user, those that set their prices and those that pay, me personally, I can't get to many games but I also choose not to pay over the odds. If I was a season ticket holder I would not seek above face value for an individual game, I therefore salute those of you who do likewise and GOT for this policy in the ticket thread.
Me neither, I'm not a season ticket holder but if I was, I wouldn't rip other fans off. We pay enough for tickets as it is.

Great news this. I hate touting sites with a passion.

I think the ticket sellers could be doing a lot more to protect customers, though. The electronic music scene is getting it right, Resident Advisor for example have a ticket resale service where you resell tickets for the price you paid for them and it’s 100% secure. Ticketswap is a newer site which allows people to sell tickets for up to 120% of what they paid and again is very secure. I used both these services myself last week and they make life so much easier knowing you have an authentic ticket.

What makes me laugh with this site (Non-Stubhub) related is.

When people can't make the game, and they sell the ticket for "Face Value", which is face value of a normal match day ticket, and not the season ticket price.

For example, a ticket to the huddersfield match is £39, but a season ticket costs £25.50 a game effectively. Not that anyone is genuinely trying to fleece anyone, but come on, where's the logic lol

Come from Ireland 4 or 5 times a season and nearly always use stub hub and think it's excellent. Never pay over the odds. Bought a ticket for West ham on it the other day for 20 pound. With costs it's about 26. Would have cost nearly 40 through the club and it means a season ticket holder who can't attend midweek isn't out of pocket

I've got no problem with StubHub in practice. I've used them myself as a last resort a few times when I can't make the game.

But one thing I noticed recently is that for some games, there are certain sections in the ground where a seller is offering 10+ tickets all in a row together!

Now this is possibly a Supporters Club selling tickets on behalf of a load of their members who can't get to a game. But in more likelyhood they are owned by someone who has bought a load of tickets solely to sell on for profit. These tickets are all being offered at 'face value', but obviously the cost per game of a season ticket is much lower per game than 'face value' so there is still a nice bit of profit there to be had.

I know for a lot of the big boxing events (especially for Matchroom events for which they are official secondary ticket partner), StubHub have been accused themselves of bulk buying huge amounts of tickets just to sell on at inflated prices.

What makes me laugh with this site (Non-Stubhub) related is.

When people can't make the game, and they sell the ticket for "Face Value", which is face value of a normal match day ticket, and not the season ticket price.

For example, a ticket to the huddersfield match is £39, but a season ticket costs £25.50 a game effectively. Not that anyone is genuinely trying to fleece anyone, but come on, where's the logic lol

Correct!

If the club actually stuck to it's own rules regarding not selling over face value, there wouldn’t be a problem. All they have to do is instruct StubHub & they would have to set a limit. As it is, you’ve got touts buying season tickets & advertising the same seat for every game at inflated prices.

Also, as per the police raid, these companies are in a position to redirect tickets to be touted.

There’s just no need for them.

So my son wants to take my two nephews ages 12 and 15 to the Huddersfield game
Goes on to general sale to get 3 together no chance
StubHub upper Gladysteet 15 available together :eek:
Anyway price including fees £150
Not paying that
GOT two together from club sale back row Gladys streither
1 poor blue missing out

How I yearn for the days of supping your last pint in the blue house at 2.55 and paying into the paddock in time for z cars

Status
Not open for further replies.