Who's To Blame

Who's To Blame For Our Failure To Land A Replacement For Lukaku?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would stop saying we didn't sign a replacement for Lukaku, we did, Sandro.

Wether you think he is good enough or not is another matter.

Koeman wanted an 'additional' striker to give the team more depth and another way of playing.

Personally I think Sandro will turn out to be a great signing, despite 90% of people on here having written him off after a handful of games.

they brought Sandro because, they hope they can develop him in to a new Lukaku.

He was never going to be, our first striker, as i recall it.

I wish people would stop saying we didn't sign a replacement for Lukaku, we did, Sandro.

Koeman wanted an 'additional' striker to give the team more depth and another way of playing.

Personally I think Sandro will turn out to be a great signing, despite 90% of people on here having written him off after a handful of games.

He wasn't...........we didn't get the replacement unfortunately

He 100% wasnt mate

Maybe that he is absolutely nothing like what we would like up front would be a give-away about that

he could very well and hopefully does turn into a cracking buy, but no chance on earth he was deemed roms replacement

Must be the first time i picked the cheese on toast option because it is so difficult to decide!!!!

Did Walsh identify someone?

Did Koeman fancy him as Roms replacement?

Did Moshiri say you have had enough money?

Did the board (Blue Bill?) say we don't need one, look at Liverpool?

Only the January window will tell how much all of the above want to move us forward, because without an established striker we are going one way in the prem and it aint up!!!!!!

We didn't get our targets, it would appear Giroud was the #1 choice but, problem was he didn't want to come to us.

We certainly weren't the only team to miss out on what we needed in the August window, crap happens. What needs doing now is selecting the correct formation which will best suit our personnel for each game. This is what is within our realm of influence..... whether the Koeman boys have learned the lessons of the past few games (DCL works best up top, Siggy/Klaassen/Rooney seem to struggle to play together, Martina, frankly, can't defend so we'd be better to have Holgate in games where we are less likely to dominate possession, etc. etc.) we will soon see. We have good enough players, we just need to select the ones who will work together on the pitch best. Bedding in almost an entire new team doesn't happen overnight.

We tried to sign players, they didn't sign, shoite happens, let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.