Who's the best? Us or them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The starting XI's are similarly matched but overall they've got the better squad, quite easily I think.

It's only a matter of time before they finish above us regularly again so make the most of it whilst it lasts I say.

nonsense Ken****e is nearly 83 and should he fall of his perch some unknown Kuwaiti Prince will buy us out with Jenny asking for a fair price for his shares

well i think the best way to settle it is to pick the best starting eleven out of the two teams, in which case imo it would be:

howard
johnson jagielka distin baines
mirallas gibson fellaini coutinho
gerrard
suarez

Coleman over him every day of the week.

Anyway, we are a better team than them, we should bum them into oblivion next week without Suarez. However, we won't because Moyes is our manager.

We need investment to keep it going, they will come good again in a few years time so we need to take advantage yes.

Exactly, and if the investment isn't forthcoming we can't expect to keep it up.

It's utterly embarrassing on their part that they find themselves below us given the money they've wasted. If we'd had a third of that imagine where we'd be.

Howard
Johnson Jags Agger Baines
Mirallas Gerrard Fellaini Pienaar
Coutinho
Sewerz

Exactly, and if the investment isn't forthcoming we can't expect to keep it up.

It's utterly embarrassing on their part that they find themselves below us given the money they've wasted. If we'd had a third of that imagine where we'd be.
I'm with you mate, age will also take it's toll on our team with Pienaar and Distin getting on a bit. Moyes with money would make us boss again and regular CL contenders.

I'm with you mate, age will also take it's toll on our team with Pienaar and Distin getting on a bit. Moyes with money would make us boss again and regular CL contenders.

tell that to fat chunt Kenwright and his gang of merry men on the board of phil green

He will sell up eventually due to Moyes contract delay, just need the right buyer to come in. Kenwright has been in talks for weeks with potential new investors.

no chance the Redcoats a crook mate believe me he will be here in 5 years talking the same ****e come season ticket time

"I wud reely want 2 leve evertoon I dunt warnt to be ere nect yr evertonins d0nt wnt a nother will ken****e im in tlks everi dey wiv invastors now 4 lassst 50 yeers"

We finished ahead of them last year and we have been in front of them for most of this season so yes we can claim that were better than them.This current Liverpool team isn't even comparable to the sides that flattered to deceive under Houllier and Benitez.They are an average team with a manager who's out of his depth.I think the red shyte are there for the taking with that thug suspended.There's nothing for us to fear.Everton will win 2-0 with Anchiebe and Hibbert scoring the goals.:);)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.