Who's the best? Us or them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
...ahead of the Derby I thought I'd start a thread about who is the best placed team/club, us or them?

My view is that we are better than we think we are and they are not as good as they think they are, but what do you good folk think.

We have better team chemistry but they've got more better players.

Therefore a draw is nailed on for next week.

We're the better team, they're the better run club.

We'll finish above them this year and probably next but it's like a horse racing a car. The car might stall and break down a few times but sooner or later they'll get their act together and smash past us.

Most of us have a good opinion of the level we're at , and they are defiantly worse than they think they are. We are certainly capable of beating them.

But all this is irrelevant as we will just roll over and get our tummy tickled and rigours bumming

well i think the best way to settle it is to pick the best starting eleven out of the two teams, in which case imo it would be:

howard
johnson jagielka distin baines
mirallas gibson fellaini coutinho
gerrard
suarez

The starting XI's are similarly matched but overall they've got the better squad, quite easily I think.

It's only a matter of time before they finish above us regularly again so make the most of it whilst it lasts I say.

well i think the best way to settle it is to pick the best starting eleven out of the two teams, in which case imo it would be:

howard
johnson jagielka distin baines
mirallas gibson fellaini coutinho
gerrard
suarez

Johnson over coleman, not having that.

The starting XI's are similarly matched but overall they've got the better squad, quite easily I think.

It's only a matter of time before they finish above us regularly again so make the most of it whilst it lasts I say.
We need investment to keep it going, they will come good again in a few years time so we need to take advantage yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.