Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter
This will be unpopular on here but you all want to get off your high horses. Who would want to come here? Potter is well respected across the league, he is a rising manager who plays very good football and his team creates a huge amount of chances every week. We ain’t getting the superstar manager. Let the guy come in and built a team and career like Moyes did.
Our days of attracting names are over. Any change now will see the mighty Duncan in the hot seat, appointed for his stellar career as...a backroom member of successive Everton management teams. Then, come summer, Wayne Rooney will make an emotional return to the club as we capitalise on his Championship experience to power our promotion push.

Potter
This will be unpopular on here but you all want to get off your high horses. Who would want to come here? Potter is well respected across the league, he is a rising manager who plays very good football and his team creates a huge amount of chances every week. We ain’t getting the superstar manager. Let the guy come in and built a team and career like Moyes did.
I like Potter a lot.

I would worry about him coming in mid season though. He strikes me as the type of manager who needs a pre season with his squad first.

I think it is only a matter of time before Benitez gets the boot as things simply cannot carry on this way, so who would everyone want. The obvious choice is Duncan Ferguson to the end of the season but myself I would like a young up and coming manager given a chance so my choice would be Frank Lampard who did pretty good at Derby and was harshly treated at Chelsea.
What needs to be done is a new young manager and a complete clear out of the team

CCE564D5-33B9-4D74-BE36-9EC51B6133FF.jpg

A real hero…

Potter

I’d back Potter as well. We should be able to prise him away from Brighton as well. Don’t give me this no money nonsense; it’s BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.