Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My first choice is David Moyes.
If we are unable to spend much for a year or so, but then able to, I think he'd accept that.
He was desperate prior to Carlo for it and was keen in summer too. The promise of investment and him being able to be the one to take us into the stadium I think would suit him.

It will probably be Duncan tho.

My first choice is David Moyes.
If we are unable to spend much for a year or so, but then able to, I think he'd accept that.
He was desperate prior to Carlo for it and was keen in summer too. The promise of investment and him being able to be the one to take us into the stadium I think would suit him.

It will probably be Duncan tho.
He has got a good thing going at West Ham though mate, why join this circus?

He has a genuine fondness of the club, he's relatively local and I think the promise of stadium and investment would swing it.
I’ve no doubt he does, I just think he’s into a good thing with West Ham and could achieve a lot with them this season and he’s building a very good squad.

We are a shambles and he’d be taking a step back. I never thought I’d say West Ham are a better prospect than us.

He has a genuine fondness of the club, he's relatively local and I think the promise of stadium and investment would swing it.
He had a genuine fondness, I'd say that fondness is gone after that mess when he was basically appointed then told last minute to beat it as Ancelloti was coming in instead. I'd say he has a good relationship with Bill etc but probably isn't sure about Moshiri and job security so why would he dump a good project at West Ham who could get top 4 this season or at least Europa for a financial hamstrung mess of a squad that's Everton.

In hindsight Moyes was probably the best call to appoint here rather than Ancelloti but barely anyone wanted him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.