Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there's the conflict.
I'm imagining that a RS would pay handsomely for a ticket at inflated prices to see his pride and joy. If that seat was in the Street End any shout of support for the sh1te could be met with a clout.
They dont normally.
We are quite civilised compared to our neighbours.

Now there's the conflict.
I'm imagining that a RS would pay handsomely for a ticket at inflated prices to see his pride and joy. If that seat was in the Street End any shout of support for the sh1te could be met with a clout.

I remember being in the gwladys end for a arsenal game and van persie scored a equalizer.

The ref blew the whistle at him and I thought the goal had been disallowed. So I jumped up to celebrate and obviously it hadn't been disallowed. So I just looked like I was celebrating his goal. Got a few choice words shouted at me lol

I use Stubhub sometimes. I always sell for less than face value BUT I’d make an exception for the derby as you’re likely selling to a Kopite. To avoid this I think the club should insist tickets can only be bought by buyers with an Everton customer number that’s got at least one previous purchase.

EDIT: as for the OP there’s no current large multiples for sale for the Palace game on Stubhub
I use Stubhub sometimes. I always sell for less than face value BUT I’d make an exception for the derby as you’re likely selling to a Kopite. To avoid this I think the club should insist tickets can only be bought by buyers with an Everton customer number that’s got at least one previous purchase.

EDIT: as for the OP there’s no current large multiples for sale for the Palace game on Stubhub

Most times I try and get a ticket for someone in stubhub it's an under 11 or 11-17 ticket which is annoying, I'm sure someone just bought season tickets because they are like £95 for a kid and try and make money by selling the same seat every game.

I agree, booked for a game where I needed a coach to get there. On the flight over I noted the Hama had been brought forward at the last minute, mad dash to get a train.

Most times I try and get a ticket for someone in stubhub it's an under 11 or 11-17 ticket which is annoying, I'm sure someone just bought season tickets because they are like £95 for a kid and try and make money by selling the same seat every game.
A mate of mine mistakenly bought an under 11 ticket for the Burnley game for £40 and when he went to pick it up the box office charged him an extra £20 odd to upgrade it to an adult, I think it cost him £63 in the end!!

A mate of mine mistakenly bought an under 11 ticket for the Burnley game for £40 and when he went to pick it up the box office charged him an extra £20 odd to upgrade it to an adult, I think it cost him £63 in the end!!
Thats a nightnare, whoever listed that ticket is a scammer, no way should a Burnley ticket be 40 quid, including an adult

Me and my mate regularly sell ours, particularly for games not on a friday night/saturday.

i sometimes put my lads ticket usually for night games on but only for around £10 he’s under 11 but the buyers must be able to upgrade cos it’s always an adult that ends up sitting next to me in his seat

Status
Not open for further replies.