Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everblue

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Stubhub are showing rows of tickets for sale for the Crystal Palace game all priced at £50.31. The seller is a trader and the trader is Everton Football Club. When I rang the box office I was told these are all season tickets and the owner can charge what they want. How do you get a row of season ticket holders, all selling their tickets for the same price. Even if you are a concession they are still asking the £50.31 for the ticket. Can't get my head round what is going on here. Even if Everton are offloading unsold tickets there is still 2 weeks to go until the game. Anyone got any explanation?

Everton fc couldn’t sell the tickets to Crystal Palace fans for the agreed price of £30 so they are now selling them to Everton fans, if they want them, for £50.31p, more than likely legal, morally it doesn’t look right.

The Lisbon have a supporters club and 10 tickets. 5 in the front row and five are taken from behind the front row..But the front row don’t always get taken so they put them on stub hub so I’ve been informed by a few members on here who have gladly taken the seats and thoroughly enjoyed the hole match day experience

Everton fc couldn’t sell the tickets to Crystal Palace fans for the agreed price of £30 so they are now selling them to Everton fans, if they want them, for £50.31p, more than likely legal, morally it doesn’t look right.
Totally incorrect . There are only 7 tickets left dotted about the Upper Visitors section on sale for £48 .
The tickets referred to by the OP are in the Top Balcony. The same thing happened a few times last season and I queried who was selling all these tickets together at the same price. I think its a bit suspicious but the box office told me it was a big family or party of friends ..

Stubhub are showing rows of tickets for sale for the Crystal Palace game all priced at £50.31. The seller is a trader and the trader is Everton Football Club. When I rang the box office I was told these are all season tickets and the owner can charge what they want. How do you get a row of season ticket holders, all selling their tickets for the same price. Even if you are a concession they are still asking the £50.31 for the ticket. Can't get my head round what is going on here. Even if Everton are offloading unsold tickets there is still 2 weeks to go until the game. Anyone got any explanation?
I wonder if someone buys a row of season tickets with no intention of going to the game and just sells them each week to make money.

I noticed the whole Lower Gwladys front row seats right behind the goal were empty against Newcastle. Equally strange.

It'll be a large group of people most likely family or something

People sell on StubHub because you can ask for whatever you want for the ticket ( think up to around £120 )

For all Everton Stubhub games on their site it states Official "Resale" Everton Tickets against the team they are playing.
The game against Palace has an additional section on their site where it states Official Everton tickets and the Trader is Everton Football Club. These are the tickets at £50.31 and they come in rows of up to 15 seats. There are 87 tickets available. The price is made up of £43 face value + £7.31admin charge to Stubhub. All the seat numbers are there to see and are in various sections of the ground. It's got me beat!

When the powers that be alter k.o. times or dates to suit TV that throws regular travelling groups who cannot afford to readjust. For example cancelling flights from Ireland and rebooking is far to expensive. Sad really for these excellent loyal fans. It is happening more and more often.

Me and my mate regularly sell ours, particularly for games not on a friday night/saturday.

It's a good service.

Sure, some people abuse it but that's for them to live with the shame. (I doubt they have much) the current cap (I believe around 120 quid) is far too high. Opens it right up for abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.