Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seat next to me in GT4 is up for sale on stubhub every game and has been for about 4 years now. I've heard this kind of thing is rife. The beaut who has the seat must have made a fortune. On the rare occasions it isn't sold it remains empty so I doubt it's even a Blue who holds it.

It's ridiculous that club allows this sort of thing to go on when there's a waiting list for season tickets. Surely the club must know whose doing it and take their season ticket off them and give it to fans far more worthy.

I've sold my seat on stubhub on the rare occasions I've not been able to make games so it's a handy service overall but some are abusing it and it needs sorting.

I sold all mine after koeman got sacked, didnt renew and not been back.

yes i sold each game at a profit, the derby for loads. And im not arsed, i needed the money badly.

Does anyone know the price of season tickets in the lounges with meals and drinks etc??

The seat next to me in GT4 is up for sale on stubhub every game and has been for about 4 years now. I've heard this kind of thing is rife. The beaut who has the seat must have made a fortune. On the rare occasions it isn't sold it remains empty so I doubt it's even a Blue who holds it.

It's ridiculous that club allows this sort of thing to go on when there's a waiting list for season tickets. Surely the club must know whose doing it and take their season ticket off them and give it to fans far more worthy.

I've sold my seat on stubhub on the rare occasions I've not been able to make games so it's a handy service overall but some are abusing it and it needs sorting.
Agree with this. It should be easy to monitor and If a ticket is constantly not been used then club needs to intervene with such a big waiting list for season tickets

There's about 20 seats next to me that are only ever filled on cup games. It has been that way for 3-4 years. Occasionally people turn up for the league games.

Too high a percentage of seats is sold to season tickets holders imo, and it makes a farce of the attendances also

There's about 20 seats next to me that are only ever filled on cup games. It has been that way for 3-4 years. Occasionally people turn up for the league games.

Too high a percentage of seats is sold to season tickets holders imo, and it makes a farce of the attendances also
Agree on this, 2 lads on my left live in Yorkshire and dont make night games, fella on my right works a lot in the USA misses about 8 games a season and dosent bother with stub hub, seat empty all the time

If this partnership didn't exist, then our number of season ticket holders would drop, and those on the waiting list would be able to purchase.

Touts are buying tickets because they can sell them and make a profit. If they can average £50 a game they can make £950 on a season ticket that costs them £550. Even with Stub-Hub fees theres a good margin to be made on the season tickets.

Agree on this, 2 lads on my left live in Yorkshire and dont make night games, fella on my right works a lot in the USA misses about 8 games a season and dosent bother with stub hub, seat empty all the time
Apply this all over the stadium and you're left with what we've got now

I use SH as I cannot make every game due to working away, I would sooner it was used as was left empty. Don't really make any money but thats not what I am trying to do. I cover the cost of the missed game, thats about it.
Whilst this makes sense... Imagine how many ST holders are doing this every week, years on end and never intending on going to the match themselves.

Making a profit is another matter, but imo any and all event tickets shouldn't be legally allowed to be sold for a higher price than its original price. Festivals are a prime example of this exploit.

If this partnership didn't exist, then our number of season ticket holders would drop, and those on the waiting list would be able to purchase.

Touts are buying tickets because they can sell them and make a profit. If they can average £50 a game they can make £950 on a season ticket that costs them £550. Even with Stub-Hub fees theres a good margin to be made on the season tickets.
Yeah but who is going to pay £50 for a ticket against Burnley let’s say or Brighton (nothing against those teams) when there will always be someone who just wants to cover the cost of the ticket, anyone who is trying to make a profit runs the risk of not selling those tickets multiple times and ultimately the seat is empty. Before I had a season ticket I used stub hub to buy and the cheapest ticket I got was £14 (full adult price ticket) against Watford, I think unsworth was in charge we won 3-2.

Can you imagine the amount of blues that will sell their derby match tickets if the RS can clinch the title here? Its looking more and more likely by the week.

their is about 6 seats around my area with the same problem, literally has been sat in about 4/5 games over the past years

I had a suggestion in here a while back saying season ticket holders should have to attend a certain % of games each season or risk losing their ticket, or if for whatever reason they couldn't make it the ticket should be cancelled by everton and sold by everton at the normal cost

I know people who go to 10 games a year and sell the games vs the big clubs at a MASSIVE mark up, don't agree with it

Although it has to be expected now the lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs doesn't help.

In 2018/19 we only had 6 Saturday 3pms at Goodison
in 2017/18 we had 7 (would've been worse if we'd have done well in Europa)

Lots of people have other commitments. Speaking on my own personal situation I've now gone from doing 36-37 league games a season to probably around 25-30 now having a mortgage and other bills to pay. Stub Hub helps but personally I'd prefer the club to have an in house system where people cant get ripped off.

I know someone that bought a season ticket in lower gwladys last two years and he’s been about twice this season he just puts his ticket on stub hub he reckons he gets atleast £40 each home game.loads of lads do it now they go all the aways but sell the home ticket

I remember someone selling the seats next to me at the Chelsea game in 2017. Seems a right pair of Home County dweebs bought them, remember them shifting uneasily with every shout and them legging it at 0-3.

Better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.