Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Mr Roberto Martinez

Votes: 165 70.8%
  • Mr Ronald Koeman

Votes: 25 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez had the best squad and took it on the steepest decline.

Everyone who has followed him has inherited the legacy of him destroying the side he inherited.

By no means is he the best of that bunch.

That said, Koeman made arguably the worst signings in our history, ruling him out. Unsworth did poorly, as has Allardyce, but the former had that big win when we needed it most, and the latter took us on a run of results which, love him or hate him, kept us up this season after the disastrous Koeman.

So the least bad of a terrible bunch of managers is a toss up between Unsworth and Allardyce. Context matters here.

The best squad? Pray how do you judge or justify that?

Davek’s pie chart tells you everything so beautifully pictorially. We don’t have enough pie charts these days. You’d think Finch Farm would be full of them under Samuel....with lashings of Bisto.

Simple poll, with no real discussion needed .....quite simply a vote for one of four - a straight shoot out.
Which of them was the best fit for Everton.
It’s not a case of who do you want, but of the four named who did you prefer
Martinez had a good season...wahay that makes him top. ONE decent season

Probably Koeman for me. He had a nightmare summer with terrible signings but a complete squad overhaul is never easy for any manager. Especially when you lose two of your best players.

Overall he is probably the best manager out of that lot, but I still don't think he's anything else other than average.

One day Rhino will leave us,he will go on a journey,that see's him become a successful manager,who is wanted by all.
EVERTON THAT

Probably Koeman for me. He had a nightmare summer with terrible signings but a complete squad overhaul is never easy for any manager. Especially when you lose two of your best players.

Overall he is probably the best manager out of that lot, but I still don't think he's anything else other than average.
Especially when he overhauls all the positions he doesn't need to and none of the positions he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.