Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a game can make. Best city and top six in here would be voted the most.

If the RS are to win the eagle you’d think god would throw us a bone with a back from the dead champions league story

Top 4 Hahahahaha

People thought we'd be playing Luton next season a few weeks ago

I think we can get top 7 like and hopefully get Europe. Europe along with Carlo fantastico we will be able to attract belter players but top 4 is a pipe dream

Top 4 Hahahahaha

People thought we'd be playing Luton next season a few weeks ago

I think we can get top 7 like and hopefully get Europe. Europe along with Carlo fantastico we will be able to attract belter players but top 4 is a pipe dream
Only 7 points with a few easier fixtures after City

where you also saying getting Ancelotti was a pipe dream as well?

I think top 4 is the only think that will console us from that lot winning the league.

If we spend in January than we can do it.... the league is really strange. 4th spot could be had by one of 7 teams.

Sick of finishing 8th tbh.

We need to go on a big win run and try sneak top 7 and europe.

Wolves have shown a proper manager and team can juggle both fine.

Wednesday is a likely write off but from then starting at Brighton at home its no room for error.

Only 7 points with a few easier fixtures after City

where you also saying getting Ancelotti was a pipe dream as well?

No I said we should go for him ( didn't think we would pull it off like )

We don't have a good enough squad to into the top 4 yet regardless of how good our manager is

City away will tell us a lot, get a draw or better there, we could really kick on and perhaps sneak a top 6 finish, get beaten well we will still know the big game men5al block is still there. Has Ancelotti been here long enough to erase that me block in big games? Only time will tell.

No I said we should go for him ( didn't think we would pull it off like )

We don't have a good enough squad to into the top 4 yet regardless of how good our manager is
I get what ur saying but it’s soo tight and if we can get another 7 points from the next 3, we be right in the mix

2nd or third. He's turned a group of misfits, galvanized them into a winning machine. Credit has to go to Ferguson for restoring some pride in the shirt and a spirit that has been lacking. They'll run through brick walls for Ancelotti and be backed with tactical nous. Momentum is on our side. Reach for the stars brothers.

We'll probably finish 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.