A Wolves
H Villa
A Sheff Utd
H Bournemouth

37 pts now

I think we need around 18pts to get europe...6wins

Its still achievable...

Whats the story if the league is suspended do they play on summer or

They will freeze the season, investigate the cause of Coronavirus in the game, decide it is our fault, demote us to the vanarama league and give the RS the title forever. And when all that has happened, you know, deep, deep down, that it still won’t be the worst thing that happens to us, Everton that! ;)

H RS
A Norwich
H leicester
A Spurs
H Southampton
A Wolves
H Villa
A Sheff Utd
H Bournemouth

37 pts now

I think we need around 18pts to get europe...6wins

Its still achievable...
Southampton, Villa and Bournemouth are the only likely wins there, and I'd probably fancy Southampton to get a point (they seem to be much better away from home).

Besides, there won't be enough investment in the summer for this team to do anything in Europe.

Southampton, Villa and Bournemouth are the only likely wins there, and I'd probably fancy Southampton to get a point (they seem to be much better away from home).

Besides, there won't be enough investment in the summer for this team to do anything in Europe.

Europe brings prestige for players, also we still have a big squad with a number of youngsters training with the first team...i think it would serve us well.

I think were in with a shot...

Europe brings prestige for players, also we still have a big squad with a number of youngsters training with the first team...i think it would serve us well.

I think were in with a shot...
It'd be fine if there's major squad rebuilding planned, but who knows how likely that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.