Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGrumpy

Player Valuation: £50m
Simple question where will we end the season?

For me with Carlo now In charge and the huge upturn in form I think we can get in to the top 4.
The rest of the teams above us arnt ripping it up. Chelsea have lost 5/6, Utd are iffy, Spurs are struggling. All the teams (except SU) all have Europe to deal with as well

To even be in the running despite our terrible start to the season is madness

No chance of top4 in my opinion. Be delighted to be proved a know-nothing div, but i feel I am on safe ground here. I want a good run, good, brave performances against the RS, and (hopefully) a good window. Then let Carlo have what is left of the season to mould those he wants, bin those he doesn’t and get us on the match for next season! :)

No chance of top4 in my opinion. Be delighted to be proved a know-nothing div, but i feel I am on safe ground here. I want a good run, good, brave performances against the RS, and (hopefully) a good window. Then let Carlo have what is left of the season to mould those he wants, bin those he doesn’t and get us on the match for next season! :)
Still half a season to go..
7 points off 4th
6 points off 5th

I love GOT, lose 2 games and we’re in a relegation battle, win 2 and we can get top 4 !

No chance IMO, 7th is a possibility, all depends on the January window, which is notoriously tough to get quality.

If we can get EL footy I’d be happy, then we can build a squad capable of competing next season.

Still half a season to go..
7 points off 4th
6 points off 5th

It appears close but a couple of results either way and gaps could start opening up. We've had a purple patch and other teams could go on those kind of runs.

It's not going to be plain sailing now Carlo is here, at somepoint, maybe New Year's day against city and then away to them lot in the cup we'll take defeats and the air of invincibility will go and then we'll really see how good a manager he is picking them up after that.

Our targets should be to be ahead of teams we should be ahead like Sheffield United, if we can get 5-7th and close the points gap on 4th by the end, it would have been a really good end to the season.

Like @Bluebonic said I would love to be wrong and we storm to 4th or above but I think that is giddy talk at the moment off the back of some impressive results, but we could have easily had 2 draws in those games under Carlo.

It appears close but a couple of results either way and gaps could start opening up. We've had a purple patch and other teams could go on those kind of runs.

It's not going to be plain sailing now Carlo is here, at somepoint, maybe New Year's day against city and then away to them lot in the cup we'll take defeats and the air of invincibility will go and then we'll really see how good a manager he is picking them up after that.

Our targets should be to be ahead of teams we should be ahead like Sheffield United, if we can get 5-7th and close the points gap on 4th by the end, it would have been a really good end to the season.

Like @Bluebonic said I would love to be wrong and we storm to 4th or above but I think that is giddy talk at the moment off the back of some impressive results, but we could have easily had 2 draws in those games under Carlo.
True if Chelsea win it’s back to 10 points but if they lose then we closed the gap from 16 points to 7 since Silva was sacked. Wednesday a very hard game but after that the league games are easier

Realistically I think we’ll finish on about 54 points so about 8th probs. But optimistically I’d like to see us get 40 points from the remaining 54 on offer finishing on 65 and somewhere between 6th and 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.