Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what we can do with our midfield - like loaning somebody we actually want to start. If Ancelotti got us to Europe he's done a heck of a job - midtable is an good job - above relegation is expected.

Between 5th and 12th there only 6 points and Utd play the RS at Anfield next week. Chance to get to within 3 points if we beat Moyes West Ham.
We got a few easier games then 7 bad games

To be honest ill be happy once this seasons over. Been an absolute shambles from the start. The squad needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

It doesn't. We have have decent players. More quality will obviously help but there won't be a complete overhaul.
We have decent players?

In my opinion the players that need to be shipped out:

Michael Keane
Tom Davies
Theo Walcott
Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Cuco Martina
Fabian Delph
Alex Iwobi

Theres far too much deadwood in our squad. I haven't got a clue why Fabian Delph was bought. The mans made of glass and is always injured. Arsenal fans we're made up when Iwobi was sold and now we know why, hes [Poor language removed].

I predicted 6th for the 1st time in a very long time 2/3months before the season actually began, and considering how bad for so much of the season we have been,we are not actually to far away,so who knows

We have decent players?

In my opinion the players that need to be shipped out:

Michael Keane
Tom Davies
Theo Walcott
Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Cuco Martina
Fabian Delph
Alex Iwobi

Theres far too much deadwood in our squad. I haven't got a clue why Fabian Delph was bought. The mans made of glass and is always injured. Arsenal fans we're made up when Iwobi was sold and now we know why, hes [Poor language removed].
There is deadwood, no doubt about it. But if the players above were on the bench rather than in the team we couldn't complain too much. 3/4 quality additions to our first team and ask be looking a lot stronger.

Its not too important where, we won't get relegated and it wouldn't hurt to swerve the Thurday Cup next season
More important is;
HOW
How we get there, how we play, the slightest bit of style, excitement and intensity would be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.