What did Ancelotti really say to Referee Kavanagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti - First manager to be sent off
Niasse - first player to be retrospectively banned for diving
Michael keane - First pen to be given by VAR

Come on Everton, do something about this clear agenda ffs

Ancelotti had a valid reason to be annoyed and the other two decisions were so wrong it's unbelievable.

We could provide the FA with mountains worth of video evidence to suggest we've been harshly treated. Think of how many dives we could find unpunished. How many times defenders have fallen on a striker's foot only for it to be play on. How many times managers have mouthed off at refs.

But we just accept it, sick of this club accepting unfair treatment.

That's the thing. We all know we have a clear case. Niasse was retrospectively banned, but Salah clearly dived over 10 times last season. I would say there were up to 50 dubious dives from him last season. Not sure about this season as I refuse to watch any game that isnt us.

We all know the referees are corrupt and favour the teams they support or they side with the "big" clubs just so that they keep out of the limelight.

Wasn't it Burnley who had about 20 decisions go against them incorrectly last season?

If we submit a case, go to all the news outlets and get some coverage, then the spotlight will be on for the rest of the season. We have a very strong case. I cant see any action being taken, the main thing is to publicise the agenda against us.

Scrap VAR. Add two more linesmen, half a pitch each and give us our game back. More American influence. Nothing is real to those halfwits if it is not on TV.
It works rather well in America. American football doesn’t have an Actual VAR. The referee can review the play on the screen and make a judgement call. There is no person “somewhere in London” making any decision. It’s the usual “trying to improve” syndrome that makes VAR shambolic.

Soon managers will need to start wearing their own recording devices so that the FA have to stop inexplicably favoring the referees come what may.

This should be the case anyway, but no, that would mean they have evidence of every player effing and blinding at refs all match long. They're so spineless to not send all these players off, the marker should be set in the first minute but they just ignore confrontation. A manager after the match has finished though? Yeah, let's whap out the red.

This smug prick clearly has some egotistical issues. He clearly wanted to make the game about himself and make a name for himself. As if denying a last minute winner against Man Utd wasn’t enough for him he clearly couldn’t wait to take it one step further ensuring the headlines were about him by sending off Ancelotti. It’ll be the biggest ‘achievement’ this bell ever accomplishes in his crap career.
Tbf to the ref and linesman they gave it as a goal, the angst needs to be reserved for John Moss.

Tbf to the ref and linesman they gave it as a goal, the angst needs to be reserved for John Moss.
Right, and I thought VAR only came into effect when a ref either didn't see something or made a clear and obvious error, and he saw the offside and in his judgment, live, right there, on the spot, decided that he wasn't interfering with play.

Right, and I thought VAR only came into effect when a ref either didn't see something or made a clear and obvious error, and he saw the offside and in his judgment, live, right there, on the spot, decided that he wasn't interfering with play.
Yep, I’m as baffled as you at the decision. But it was obviously something Moss ‘seen’ and had his opinion on it, the fault was then it not being reviewed at the pitch side monitor, which they are strangely told not to use.

2 days later Kavanagh is in charge of tonight's cup tie at Chelsea, he must be picking up plenty of appearance money

It works rather well in America. American football doesn’t have an Actual VAR. The referee can review the play on the screen and make a judgement call. There is no person “somewhere in London” making any decision. It’s the usual “trying to improve” syndrome that makes VAR shambolic.
Sorry mate but cant accept such a shallow nation has anything to offer us to improve sport. The only positive cultural impact came from the music of the black people they enslaved. The nation is wealthy, their standards are a disgrace. America has nothing to offer Europe other than a few missiles, which sums them up. We do not need video replays to control a game, we need additional people if required.

I understand the obese yanks can fill the delay with another burger but it is not how a football match should be governed.

I'm American and I grew up loving American football and I can't stand the video replay. It's slowed a game that already had too many fits and starts. There are too many replays. It's almost unwatchable. Especially because the rules are so complex and nonsensical (catch/not a catch makes offside look easy to apply). You look at eight replays for five minutes and no one even knows what the rule is.

I agree that having the referee on the field make the call (and hear it from the fans, who are watching the same replay) is preferable to having some guy in a booth hundreds of miles away. But FFS don't use American football as a good comparison for this.

I'm American and I grew up loving American football and I can't stand the video replay. It's slowed a game that already had too many fits and starts. There are too many replays. It's almost unwatchable. Especially because the rules are so complex and nonsensical (catch/not a catch makes offside look easy to apply). You look at eight replays for five minutes and no one even knows what the rule is.

I agree that having the referee on the field make the call (and hear it from the fans, who are watching the same replay) is preferable to having some guy in a booth hundreds of miles away. But FFS don't use American football as a good comparison for this.

I was responding to someone who claimed VAR was a yank thing...you just repeated what I said and I wasn’t promoting it... :rolleyes:

As for the angry man with yank issues...Well I’m not sure how to reply to that...not my battle :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.