Welcome to the new season : Everton I hate you

ChesterBlue

Player Valuation: £8m
I played a game of PES yesterday that had 0-0 written all over it. Ball spent its entirety around the half way line, few chances , top form by goalkeepers etc. One team managed a goal in the 78th minute. The game finished 4-1 to the other team!
Everton that for the team who lost lol

wiggum23

Player Valuation: £10m
I’m done with them, I get no enjoyment anymore. I could put up with it when we had no talent and no money, but a lack of fight and care I can’t deal with.

Feel worse this morning than last night, ridiculous

Gwladysstreetlad

Player Valuation: £50m
I've got to the point where I'm just waiting for us to move from Goodison and I can walk away with a clear conscience. I absolutely hate almost everyone involved in this club at both playing level and boardroom level. Where it not for the memory of how much I used to love this club, I hate it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks