Welcome to the new season : Everton I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stopped posting and mostly stopped reading GOT because I genuinely don’t care anymore. Everton is a loser mentality club from top to bottom and it has none of the plucky charm that drew me to it in the first place. For someone who wasn’t born into it, there’s really no appeal to supporting Everton anymore. It’s just another club like Watford or West Ham with delusions of grandeur that occasionally gets relegated.

I actually think the addition of Moshiri and his promises of grand new beginings has made everything so much more unpalatable.

Under Moyes the club where always pushing against the tide, and holding their own against richer clubs.

The team Kendall built in the 80s was what got me hooked. We have never got near those halycon days and I doubt we would even be allowed to now.

It just isn't fun anymore.

If anyone thinks one 60 year old man in Carlo Ancelotti can launch us into the Top 6 are seriously mistaken.

We need a vast amount spent on players. The squad top to bottom is bad.

Look at Arsenal and Man U. They’ve spent a fortune, had good managers (well, Utd did in Jose) and they’re still nowhere near where they want to be.

None of our players get into the Spurs, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea or even Man U squads. We stink and Brands needs sacking.

Mild fume rather than hate tonight. Sloppy first half cost us that. If that's to be Leighton's final goal for us what an absolute blooter it was.

Onwards and upwards blues

A game to personify being an Everton fan.

Before the match starts, excitement and anticipation as we've got this.

Then the match starts and we're crap.

But then we score and it gives us hope...

Oh no time is running out, we aren't going to do it

What a goal, ultimate jubilation.

Lose on penalties.

I want to get off this rollercoaster. More ups and downs than a Blackpool donkey. :(

If anyone thinks one 60 year old man in Carlo Ancelotti can launch us into the Top 6 are seriously mistaken.

We need a vast amount spent on players. The squad top to bottom is bad.

Look at Arsenal and Man U. They’ve spent a fortune, had good managers (well, Utd did in Jose) and they’re still nowhere near where they want to be.

None of our players get into the Spurs, Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea or even Man U squads. We stink and Brands needs sacking.

We're in this mess because we became a sacking club instead of sorting out the mess in the first place.

Everton are like an unfaithful pig of a missus and you can’t shag her sister to make up for it because despite being super hot and successful her sister is a deluded cultist maniac. So every time she lets you down you just keep going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.