Welcome to the new season : Everton I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was like what happens to me on PES when the scripting goes awry. Difference is, that’s a jarg videogame and that was a team of highly paid ‘professionals’ with one of the highest paid managers in the world. I hope they can never look their children in the eye ever again after that out of shame

The way we find new ways to throw away games is quite extraordinary. It’s like a Banksy work of art.

I thought we had peaked with Van Dijk skying the last kick of the game over the bar, and still conceding, but tonight probably beats that.
Yes we’ve conceded 2 in injury time before (losing at Spurs from 2-1 up, drawing with Oldham from 2-0 up) but an overhead kick from a defender who has never scored is creative even by our standards.

Genuinely has really affected my mood today, I've just felt p***** off all day.

Even worse, being that the game was on at 8:30am NZL time, I had the rest of the day at work to look forward to after the game. Not to mention all the "banter" from friends. 'Koff Everton.

I just recently found out my great nephew,who I didn't know was interested in football, has started supporting Everton because me and his dad(who I introduced) do. I feel sorry for the kid.

That was like what happens to me on PES when the scripting goes awry. Difference is, that’s a jarg videogame and that was a team of highly paid ‘professionals’ with one of the highest paid managers in the world. I hope they can never look their children in the eye ever again after that out of shame
I played a game of PES yesterday that had 0-0 written all over it. Ball spent its entirety around the half way line, few chances , top form by goalkeepers etc. One team managed a goal in the 78th minute. The game finished 4-1 to the other team!

Status
Not open for further replies.