Welcome to the new season : Everton I hate you

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 years of 'transition', we are all getting a bit tired now mate.

You have to appreciate the intricacies of which phase of transition we are going through. Subtle differences bring a fresh scene to it like a complex whisky taking you on a journey.

I bet Man City fans are looking at our 25 years of transition with envious glances. We define consistency and I couldn't be happier that I'm going to be in the car for about 10 hours next week to see them live.

And another thing...'koff Everton.

This is gonna be a very long season ahead.

Everton are cursed.

Or do we just need a top notch manager rather than the pretenders we’ve seen since Moyes left.

....You're about 99.9% sure of what's going to happen, but you hang on there in the vain hope that, however unlikely, something surprisingly pleasant and against the norm will happen.

'koff Everton.

The red Echo will have all the empty comments and threats from a variety of players this week.

We have heard it all before, and no longer believe it.
Sick of hearing the same old rhetoric from them Leonard mate, they'll be promising us to give everything to get to Wembley in the Carabao Cup too, empty gestures like our empty trophy cabinet.

They scored the winner, our end empties and you could sense the moody atmosphere walking out. It’s what them players and manage do to you

I’ve stopped posting and mostly stopped reading GOT because I genuinely don’t care anymore. Everton is a loser mentality club from top to bottom and it has none of the plucky charm that drew me to it in the first place. For someone who wasn’t born into it, there’s really no appeal to supporting Everton anymore. It’s just another club like Watford or West Ham with delusions of grandeur that occasionally gets relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.