We need to ignore PL rules about spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stand by it. There is a difference to being referred and being punished. I don’t think anything will come of this because it would not stand up to scrutiny or challenge from a legal perspective I don’t believe.

Either way, I have voiced my opinion and while your use of emojis suggests you think you know better, none of us really know.

I think you are very wrong. Both personally and professionally.

Well do please elaborate on the profession that you believe makes you better qualified to judge the merits of this than I am.

I suggest you go have a read of this thread.

I think we are at a stage where we need Moshiri to really dig deep in Jan and buy three quality signings and spend over £100m to keep us in this league.

City have shown that these FFP/P&L things cannot be enforced so we need to ignore it and go all out.

At the very least we need to treat this window as a case of better to ask for forgiveness than permission
The time to do that was with Carlo when we could have survived any consequences of it and had a manager who could attract world class players.

I suggest you go have a read of this thread.
Or you could just tell me. If you think I’m trawling through 151 page thread you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.