We need to ignore PL rules about spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraVires

Player Valuation: £8m
I think we are at a stage where we need Moshiri to really dig deep in Jan and buy three quality signings and spend over £100m to keep us in this league.

City have shown that these FFP/P&L things cannot be enforced so we need to ignore it and go all out.

At the very least we need to treat this window as a case of better to ask for forgiveness than permission

I think we are at a stage where we need Moshiri to really dig deep in Jan and buy three quality signings and spend over £100m to keep us in this league.

City have shown that these FFP/P&L things cannot be enforced so we need to ignore it and go all out.

At the very least we need to treat this window as a case of better to ask for forgiveness than permission
It will be enforced for us.

We have no money mate.
Moshiri and Usmanov have pulled the plug.

I think you may be right but Moshiri surely must see it is a necessity. Let’s face it, he could spend £100m now and it keeps us up and he could potentially get £500m for the club.

Or he could spend nothing and we go down and he gets what £250m at best for a championship side.

From a maths point of view, I think it makes better financial sense from Moshiri to really push the boat out to ensure we stay up.

Theyve never broken it. Stop being naive

I think you may be right but Moshiri surely must see it is a necessity. Let’s face it, he could spend £100m now and it keeps us up and he could potentially get £500m for the club.

Or he could spend nothing and we go down and he gets what £250m at best for a championship side.

From a maths point of view, I think it makes better financial sense from Moshiri to really push the boat out to ensure we stay up.

I think he’s completely lost interest and wants out asap.

He probably doesn’t care tbh.

It will be enforced for us.

You are probably right but we need to show a backbone. At the end of the day the Middle Eastern countries have come into football and shown they have no care for any footballing rules/norms etc so we need to show equal disregard for any rules set by the FA to save the club

You are naive if you think they mate. People criticise us for creative accounting with our Covid losses but city have been much more creative than us in terms of their “income”
What on earth makes you think our club are as smart as city to bend the rules without getting caught?

We will be made an example of and relegated come into the real world

What on earth makes you think our club are as smart as city to bend the rules without getting caught?

We will be made an example of and relegated come into the real world

I’m not sure if we have met or something before mate but you seem very defensive.

As for us not being smart, we are past the point of finding £50m down the back of the Russian sponsorship sofa at this stage.

What I am saying is we need to spend now and face the consequences later but from what is publicly available (I understand City got a injunction to stop much being reported) the PL cannot realistically do anything to punish clubs who disregard their rules

Status
Not open for further replies.