We Have Bid For Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see this happening, his wages could not be sorted out in a day, looks like we're not getting any more in unless other club wanner give us their [Poor language removed].

Kenwright and Moyes need help big time.

Just looking at Newcastle forums...they seem to think that Owen might go to Everton or City, and the Smith deal was called off just incase they cant buy their replacement striker - who ever that is.

IF and its a big IF we have put a bid in for him what the [Poor language removed] is Moyes playing at how many strikers does he want ?

We have a centre half playing in midfield and a 17 year old kid in the middle of the park.

Just looking at Newcastle forums...they seem to think that Owen might go to Everton or City, and the Smith deal was called off just incase they cant buy their replacement striker - who ever that is.

that Xisco lad is there i think

To be fair to the lad, even a redshite mate in work said that hes heard the same in there stands, quote, "hey mate the word in your fella will walk on tuesday if he dont get what he wants"...

Well there you go straight from the horse's mouth.
The lad's only made 14 posts, 9 of which are repeating the same piece of unsubstantiated gossip.

1535: Just heard from Gareth Johnson in Newcastle. He works very close to Newcastle's ground and is adamant that he has seen Michael Owen today - that would make it difficult for the striker to be at all the other myriad number of places where people claim to have seen him.

Hes taking a helicopter over here :oops:

Sorry if this has already gone out but just logged in, The Guardian are reporting Newcastle interest in Heskey, I'd like to think that this is a possible replacement for Owen, great player but likely to alternate on the treatment table with Saha

I'm sure ssn reported earlier that we and Man city where interested in him so forget it we cant compete with them over wages(n)

Bullshit...

Unless you think Newcastle would accept a free or a loan option and Owen would settle for "pay as you play" wages... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.