We Have Bid For Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you drop Yobo and keep in Lescott who has been awful so far this season?

I'd go back to.

Neville - Yobo - Jags - Lescott

Then put baines on the left wing.

He can't play there, he looked lost against Blackburn. He's a fullback, he likes to attack from deeper positions.

I'd drop him and play Lescott at left back. Obinna on the left, Arteta on the right, Castillo and Osman in midfield and Yak and Saha leading the line.;)

Im desperate to play the 5-3-2 like that, with a mixture of 3-5-2 aswell...But Neville would go in place of Jacobsen, we wont sign Moutinho, and we wont sign Owen...:(:(:(

we cant play that system imo without a v good centre mid which we dont have, the rest are too lightweight to even pay 4-4-2. Remeber italia 90? engalnd played that system although the full backs wern't wing backs and it was [Poor language removed] hot, but the midfield 3 have to be very good to make it work

The sky sports news fella reporting it said the words "this is quite strong on the rumour grapefine" as if they have been told about it.

Oh ok...Ive only got Setanta :( - Ill have to set up a freeview box later on today to watch SSN up until the deadline :)

What is the point in signing Owen and Saha, I just don't see why Moyes would even think about doing this.

Personally I'd rather have Saha, he's much more than an out and out goalscorer. He can link play, hold it up and has the ability to run in behind. He's also 6ft plus and is a decent target man.

Getting Owen would also stop the likes of Vaughan progressing, I don't want that to happen.

Not the news we've been hoping for. This has got to be a complete waste of time. There's no way Keegan will agree to sell, and there's no way we would meet Owen's wage demands, and I doubt if he'd agree to join us even if we did.

Not the news we've been hoping for. This has got to be a complete waste of time. There's no way Keegan will agree to sell, and there's no way we would meet Owen's wage demands, and I doubt if he'd agree to join us even if we did.

The only reason i could think of him wanting to come is that he would be closer to Wales and his family, i cant imagine wages would bother him as much these days, hes got more money than he knows how to spend it now hes given up the horses. :D

one thing i'd say about the newcastle chronicle is its v good local paper. I used to live there and they generally dont talk bollocks about transfer rumours, they wait until they think they're sure. They have a good reputation in the town for it. Although saying that it was 12 years ago i lived there so it might have changed since, lol:oops:

I think keegan has no say in the matter, look at waht happened to milner, one minute keegan says he's not going anywhere and why would we want to sell out best player at the moment. A few days later its " er, it was best for all concerned!" Keegan will resign next week i reckon

clearly moyes is planning to play 4-1-5 this season with 1 yak and 4 injured or out of form monkeys up front. while we're visiting newcastle we may as well throw keegan in the trunk because that formation sounds right up his alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.