We Have Bid For Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing from some boards that DM may quit today if no more money is available.... I hope this isn't true...!! :(

Just to save you copy pasting it into every thread on every message board, I've erased the reference to his resignation in his Wiki entry.
So it's official, he's not leaving. Wiki never lies.

Just to save you copy pasting it into every thread on every message board, I've erased the reference to his resignation in his Wiki entry.
So it's official, he's not leaving. Wiki never lies.

To be fair to the lad, even a redshite mate in work said that hes heard the same in there stands, quote, "hey mate the word in your fella will walk on tuesday if he dont get what he wants"...

And i wouldnt be suprised at all.

As for Owen, ive said before, id take him, his a big name in the footballing world, when hes playing he still a very good player....Will we get him ?? o good lord no, no way.

1408: There is a lot of chat floating around about the future of Michael Owen, with several of you saying he could be on his way back to Liverpool.

Cant see him rejoining Liverpool, Benitez rarely buys english players for a start. I also cant see him coming here, we have been linked with him before and nothing as ever come close to a deal being completed.

i cannot believe people are getting fooled again!!,if everton have made a bid the its another bullshit bid again,remember lucho,owen before and smith when utd were in for him,the club does it every year and people get fooled by it every year,we have more chance of signing elvis!!:mad:.

And yet the papers have been oh so close to Jacobsen, Castillo, and Saha.

lollol

Why people are bothing giving any creedence to what their reading in the papers is beyond me.

You've forgotten the classic rule of newspapers.

They are there not to inform you but to get you to buy the paper.

Simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.