We Have Bid For Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSS would be a fantastic signing, i would be more excited with this than any other, yes we need midfiedlers, but with owen we would need 4 in midfield, and if we get Obinna:

Obinna - Arteta - Cahill - Pienaar With Osman and Castillo constantly interchanging in the midfield.

I want a midfielder, but this would be great...and now, with the Everton way...im forced to say - Never going to happen...

That would never work, you'd have to drop Cahill and bring Castillo or Neville into midfield.

Fantastic when everyone gets back on deck with our new spin on the 4-5-1:

4 defenders, 1 attacking mids and 5 strikers

Just play the game in the oppositions half, hoof ball from the back to the front who needs midfielders in the centre really, as they say no guts no glory ;)

pmsl stop it Dom.

Awful midfield.

lol to be fair, if Obinna is good, pacy, its not that bad, Arteta and Cahill in the center. All thats missing is a good defensive mid...

...And if Moyes decides to play Jagileka in that position for the rest of the season - i will be hanging myself.

lol to be fair, if Obinna is good, pacy, its not that bad, Arteta and Cahill in the center. All thats missing is a good defensive mid...

...And if Moyes decides to play Jagileka in that position for the rest of the season - i will be hanging myself.

The fact that Cahill and Arteta can't defend would leave us so exposed.

True, you supply the rope and i will find the locale?

If your playing five in midfield where does Owen fit in? Arteta and Cahill in the middle would get spanked every game.

after we buy moutinho today and I replace DM as manager i will be playing this formation against stoke

.................................howard.................................................

..................yobo...........Jags............lescott...............
.........jacobson..................................................................baines

.....................arteta..........moutinho................cahil?................

...............................yakubu........owen?..........................

3 at the back with 2 wing backs and no need for a holding midfielder cause we're going all out attack. hope thats cheered you up.

after we buy moutinho today and I replace DM as manager i will be playing this formation against stoke

.................................howard.................................................

..................yobo...........Jags............lescott...............
.........jacobson..................................................................baines

.....................arteta..........moutinho................cahil?................

...............................yakubu........owen?..........................

3 at the back with 2 wing backs and no need for a holding midfielder cause we're going all out attack. hope thats cheered you up.

Im desperate to play the 5-3-2 like that, with a mixture of 3-5-2 aswell...But Neville would go in place of Jacobsen, we wont sign Moutinho, and we wont sign Owen...:(:(:(

Why would you drop Yobo and keep in Lescott who has been awful so far this season?

I'd go back to.

Neville - Yobo - Jags - Lescott

Then put baines on the left wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.