We Have Bid For Owen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Everton have made a late bid for Newcastle striker Michael Owen, according to the Newcastle Chronicle chief sports writer Alan Oliver.

And so it starts.

Quit!!

I'm hearing from some boards that DM may quit today if no more money is available.... I hope this isn't true...!! :(

Iv just seen the same thing.

He's been offed 120k a week at newcastle. He wouldn't get half of that if he was here.

Think it's a bit of bullshit mate.

YESSS would be a fantastic signing, i would be more excited with this than any other, yes we need midfiedlers, but with owen we would need 4 in midfield, and if we get Obinna:

Obinna - Arteta - Cahill - Pienaar With Osman and Castillo constantly interchanging in the midfield.

I want a midfielder, but this would be great...and now, with the Everton way...im forced to say - Never going to happen...

Has moyes got some sort of hard on for strikers at the moment. Can't anyone at the club see were [Poor language removed] desprate for midfielders.

YESSS would be a fantastic signing, i would be more excited with this than any other, yes we need midfiedlers, but with owen we would need 4 in midfield, and if we get Obinna:

Obinna - Arteta - Cahill - Pienaar With Osman and Castillo constantly interchanging in the midfield.

I want a midfielder, but this would be great...and now, with the Everton way...im forced to say - Never going to happen...

pmsl stop it Dom.

Awful midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.