2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed he's only here because no one else in the prem wants him or was prepared to pay his wages for the little he offers.

Only saving grace for us Ian that you'd hope he will try this year for the World Cup. Next year though I'll imagine he will be crying injury every five mins
... how do you know d4kyxx 's real name is Ian?

you can all talk about the puckered one as much as you like but you cant escape the fact we signed shrek, a bloated fat has been who is going to
be the most embarrassing signing of all time ..... you all know he is warming the pine next week when the serious business of defending 7th place starts

you can all talk about the puckered one as much as you like but you cant escape the fact we signed shrek, a bloated fat has been who is going to
be the most embarrassing signing of all time ..... you all know he is warming the pine next week when the serious business of defending 7th place starts

Eddy eddy eddy

You have 51.9% yellow teeth and are an utter bozo

Wayne Rooney is home and you should embrace it

Eddy eddy eddy

You have 51.9% yellow teeth and are an utter bozo

Wayne Rooney is home and you should embrace it

Teeth are fine thank you, I floss daily I note the childish insults as you have no defence to back your deluded blind impotant buffoon stance up with, dont worry get your hot milk no sugar and go to bed

Teeth are fine thank you, I floss daily I note the childish insults as you have no defence to back your deluded blind impotant buffoon stance up with, dont worry get your hot milk no sugar and go to bed

We love Wayne Rooney and he leads the line for Everton.

Sniff it.

You're rotten too.

Its not nerves. The lad is shot. Finished. Laboured and predictable on the ball and his first touch is deplorable.

A bad bit of business but looking for a silver lining perhaps it will be good to have a serial winner from the Alex Ferguson stable at the club by way of example and attitude. Perhaps.
I wouldn't go that far, but he isn't nearly the same player he was, which is why I was so against signing him. Why sign a player that has been rapidly in decline for years with his monster 150k wages? People are so desperate for him to do well that they shift criticism to protect him. Make no mistake; the Rooney signing was a political one. Koeman needs to prove he has the stones to do what needs to be done if things go awry. If he goes out the next few weeks and balls, fair play to him. He has to prove he isn't what I've seen for Manchester and England. He looks about the same.

Wayne Rooney is back and we are all lucky to see him again wearing the Everton shirt.

Gooooal

Status
Not open for further replies.