2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrudden

Player Valuation: £40m
Wayne Rooney - 2017/18 Player Performance Thread
Thread Sponsor: mkrudden

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Wayne Rooney's 2017/18 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Forum MOTM Awards:

Interested to see how this turns out, I really am. In my head it's really bad or really good. We'll see.

Not gonna lie, it still feels a bit surreal he is back, on a free. (ish).

Early signs are encouraging, think thats fair, but the coverage him coming back has generated has been quite amazing.

Quietly optimistic that he will ram some of the crap that comes his way, back down some folks throats.

I mean, if he continues scoring every game he starts...we would would win the NFL on a 3point shot over the homerun fence. Here's to hoping he bowls a strike down the ice.

As long as he keeps his efforts on frame while poaching around the end zone he should be fine.

He does look renergised I hope he can rattle in some goals this season. Bit it just concerns me a little that we are currently relying on him to play most of our games this season.

I think it safe to say.. Everyone who welcomed him back straight away can see the positives, Those that Insist he is a badge kissing vag... Will be slower in the uptake. He is a monster name in football still... So in brand recognition it has to be a huge plus for our club regardless of on / off field politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.