2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he is crap, fat, washed up and loves United .... why on earth did we sign him

Agreed he's only here because no one else in the prem wants him or was prepared to pay his wages for the little he offers.

Only saving grace for us Ian that you'd hope he will try this year for the World Cup. Next year though I'll imagine he will be crying injury every five mins

Agreed he's only here because no one else in the prem wants him or was prepared to pay his wages for the little he offers.

Only saving grace for us Ian that you'd hope he will try this year for the World Cup. Next year though I'll imagine he will be crying injury every five mins

Signing him has made us a laughing stock, United wanted rid we gave them a goal machine we got shrek ...........
How deluded are our fans thinking he can move us on

Signing him has made us a laughing stock, United wanted rid we gave them a goal machine we got shrek ...........
How deluded are our fans thinking he can move us on

The fact they paid his contract of for him to leave says everything

Surely if he offered anything they'd have kept him as they'd still have had to pay the contract anyway but atleast have a player to show for it. They were wise that he's finished

In the two competitive games that have mattered, he hasn't been good. Let us hope that he sorts out his nerves because we can't have him continue to sky chances as he has done in the past two fixtures. I don't think Koeman is putting him in a situation to succeed to be fair to Rooney.

The fact they paid his contract of for him to leave says everything

Surely if he offered anything they'd have kept him as they'd still have had to pay the contract anyway but atleast have a player to show for it. They were wise that he's finished

Yeah Imagine the fume on here when Lukaku banged 20 in by Xmas and Shrek sitting on bench puffed out on ciggies and burgers
on over 100k per week ....... joke of a signing small time the Barklay money going on Siggurdeson

In the two competitive games that have mattered, he hasn't been good. Let us hope that he sorts out his nerves because we can't have him continue to sky chances as he has done in the past two fixtures. I don't think Koeman is putting him in a situation to succeed to be fair to Rooney.

Its not nerves. The lad is shot. Finished. Laboured and predictable on the ball and his first touch is deplorable.

A bad bit of business but looking for a silver lining perhaps it will be good to have a serial winner from the Alex Ferguson stable at the club by way of example and attitude. Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.