Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the Well or the Discuss you would describe as gleeful?

Thanks
Why do you keep posting at me? I’ve learned my lesson not to take a supportive position on our players when ‘Lord Souness’ has had his little slandering session by now, just leave me alone
Because you're a drama queen. The idea of a forum is you post, people reply etc etc. Do keep up
Surprised you didn’t call me a snowflake.
Bellend or cockwomble.

The choice is yours...
Hi lads.

Knock it off.

Many thanks.

You want to loan out a £30m marquee signing, billed as one of the best young players in world football, to a Championship club to gain confidence?
SCoring goals in Juve's first team and for Italy last season? Well, I know you've found it hard settling in so we're punting you off to Wigan for the rest of the season.

Seen nothing to suggest he is ready or could lead our forward line....

Behind the pecking order........Calvert Lewin......Tosun......Kean.....

Still only 19 & needs games.....would benefit with a loan move till the end of season......

We could then benefit next season if sufficient improvement is made.....

Even if he was right it would only be a fluke. He is one of the most biased scum bag anti Everton pundits around and the only thing that comes out of his mouth when speaking about the blues is diarrhoea.

If I bet on 50 horses one would probably win. Doesn’t mean I should give tips out m, but I get lucky.

Souness was good footballer. Apart from that he should never be quoted on Sky or the newspapers

The archetypal broken clock being right twice a day. Souness wouldn’t be anywhere near football analysis if he didn’t have a majority of Dorset reds funding Sky’s football coverage.

I liked Souness when he planted the flag on the Turkey pitch.

I like that he was boss mates with Dale Winton.

I like that he smashed up the kopite bootroom and signed garbage.

Everything else is basically testicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.