Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullybeef

Player Valuation: £40m
Seems like he was.

I think one of his contacts in Italy tipped him off.

Soft Everton have had their pants pulled down again.

Watching Howard’s Way last night reminded me of the good times where we actually stuck up for ourselves and didn’t let anyone walk all over us.

Seathestars

Player Valuation: £70m
Seems like he was.

I think one of his contacts in Italy tipped him off.

Soft Everton have had their pants pulled down again.

Watching Howard’s Way last night reminded me of the good times where we actually stuck up for ourselves and didn’t let anyone walk all over us.
Off topic but where or how did you watch this mate, I'm away so not sure if I can until I get home

bullybeef

Player Valuation: £40m
No he is a bad bell an I can’t believe any blue would side with that clown.

I fully support your description of the man but it looks like he had a steer on this lads character. I thought at the time it was a bit out of order of him to say such a thing but he was obviously very confident about his information.

Made Everton and Brands look like complete amateurs... much to his undoubted pleasure no doubt!

Tony101

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I fully support your description of the man but it looks like he had a steer on this lads character. I thought at the time it was a bit out of order of him to say such a thing but he was obviously very confident about his information.

Made Everton and Brands look like complete amateurs... much to his undoubted pleasure no doubt!
He is only 19 tho people where ripping Davies an his dress sense not so long ago. Am not defending him missing team meetings that’s wrong and unprofessional. That said he is only a kid give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks