Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep posting at me? I’ve learned my lesson not to take a supportive position on our players when ‘Lord Souness’ has had his little slandering session by now, just leave me alone
Because you're a drama queen. The idea of a forum is you post, people reply etc etc. Do keep up

I don't understand the use of the word gleefully? The opening comment asks for a discussion in just about as few words as you could imagine, it's doesn't demonstrate any feeling one way or another does it?

We're always quick to jump on pundits when they spout garbage so there's nothing wrong in showing a bit of humility when you think one has maybe been vindicated, whether they be an ex Liverpool player or not. I'm not suggesting they have been vindicated by the way, just that it's at least worth a discussion as to whether there was some truth in the point Souness was originally trying to make.
It's the use of the 6 question marks in the title thread that really shows the OP as a bad snide.

Bellend or cockwomble.

The choice is yours...
Come on that’s not nice is it people did kind of jump on him a bit for defending are own player.

I can see why people who don’t rate Brands an Silva could use this. I don’t think Brands had a good summer with signings. I also don’t think Silva is having a good season am not sure any of us do. Am not a massive fan of the pair of them at present.

What I do find strange tho is Everton fans that would agree with a man like Souness. He is a horrible bell always has been the kids 19 he plays for Everton let’s support him an not Souness.

Come on that’s not nice is it people did kind of jump on him a bit for defending are own player.

I can see why people who don’t rate Brands an Silva could use this. I don’t think Brands had a good summer with signings. I also don’t think Silva is having a good season am not sure any of us do. Am not a massive fan of the pair of them at present.

What I do find strange tho is Everton fans that would agree with a man like Souness. He is a horrible bell always has been the kids 19 he plays for Everton let’s support him an not Souness.
Show me where I jumped on him

Thanks

Show me where I jumped on him

Thanks
I didn’t say you but you did just call him a Bellend or Cockwomble to be fair. I don’t care about that anyway. I do care that people actually want to side with Souness I might be a bit biased because I hate the man up there with Danny Murphy an Jamie Charrager can’t stand the 3 of them. I just didn’t think any Everton fan would take notice of what ever comes out his mouth.

I didn’t say you but you did just call him a Bellend or Cockwomble to be fair. I don’t care about that anyway. I do care that people actually want to side with Souness I might be a bit biased because I hate the man up there with Danny Murphy an Jamie Charrager can’t stand the 3 of them. I just didn’t think any Everton fan would take notice of what ever comes out his mouth.
I call everyone bellend or cockwomble
He ain't special, I just asked him where the OP had praised Souness and how he got 'gleefully' from a 2 word post. Nothing more.

I call everyone bellend or cockwomble
He ain't special, I just asked him where the OP had praised Souness and how he got 'gleefully' from a 2 word post. Nothing more.
Fair enough I would rather be a cockwomble then a bellend tho. Reminds me of the actual Wombles for some reason ha.

Fair enough I would rather be a cockwomble then a bellend tho. Reminds me of the actual Wombles for some reason ha.
20191109_190515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.