Was Souness Right About Kean All Along??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand souness but the racist comments are unfounded. He said he had a bad attitude. How’s that racist?
Won't be the first young player to make a move away because of bad influencers... Also Kean won't be the first 19 year old with an attitude problem. Hopefully he is on a positive learning curve...

The lad seems very raw but is still young....

Expected better tbf but he may develope & improve....

Would definitely loan out though to championship to gain experience & gain confidence through playing games & scoring goals.....

The fella who signed George Weahs' "cousin", nah dont think Ill take his advice on footballers,him Roy Keane,Sutton and the rest no jack about football,they just say random controversial crap to look edgy

Souness’ comments about Kean may not have been racist - but he is racist. He picks on black footballers and unfairly criticises them. He also called Salah “Dalglish with a sun tan” so...

64F4E576-3760-44C3-A4AD-E08EBB942D12.jpeg

I don’t know why, but I keep thinking of this.

Would definitely loan out though to championship to gain experience & gain confidence through playing games & scoring goals.....

You want to loan out a £30m marquee signing, billed as one of the best young players in world football, to a Championship club to gain confidence?

SCoring goals in Juve's first team and for Italy last season? Well, I know you've found it hard settling in so we're punting you off to Wigan for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.