Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird if he's getting the job why would he do it? Surely he would wait for the appointment and the usual club interview. Why would he need to do it beyond trying to convince us? But a terrible scripted interview on SSN isn't going to convince anyone?! The longer it goes on the more it isn't him. If he is being appointed it would be done? Or am I just clinging on to any delay? There was a delay when Benitez was appointed.

It's almost like the Benitez scenario all over again. Drip feed the name, let it build until people just except it.
If somebody else orchestrated thisz them be IS our new manager
I said this yesterday, the club played a blinder getting people to be apathetic about Benitez.

They have done the same here, drip feed info to the media and the initial fume passes.

However, I did also think that pereira's name could have been brought in to get people on side with lampard who would be quite underwhelming, but because it now seems to be just the 2 of them, everyone would prefer him.

But then the Tory stuff surfaced and now everyone hates him and wants VP because he isn't a tory (at least I'm not aware he is).

He is going to turn Goodison into a fortness? What's a fortness?
I dont know, nor do i care. The man is clearly nuts and Im all for it. I dont think hes going to save us from relegation, but i feel the same way about all the names mentioned except the ones we wont get like - the Favres of the world. If we’re going down, Vitor at the helm would at least make it entertaining. Cant wait for him to go berserk at the sidelines, screaming at Keane to not be a scared, little knobhead.

I think part of the issue, is people like binary options. Good v bad. Evil v decent. Lampard v Pereira.

If it was Lampard v Ten Haag I bet there would be a lot of anger towards Lampard. Maybe even Lampard v Rooney there might be. Just as, maybe if it was Pereira V Martinez, Pereira might get a good write up.
Now this is something I can get behind, gladiatorial fights to the death to determine the next manager.

I can't tell though if you rate Lampard highly, or if you feel he has a lot to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.