Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know what you mean but it is not very professional. If he can do that he can probably do all sorts and becomes an embarrassment. Bit of a loose cannon me thinks

Not isn't not. But this may happen all the time abroad when potential candidates speak to sports outlets. I dunno.

Feel a lot of people are jumping on anything associated with him that it's at the point he shouldn't take the role based purely on the unwarranted fume against him.

I never claimed otherwise. Moshiri is an utter joke. It still doesn't make this utter no-mark's (who's name I can't even remember) behaviour any less laughable and grossly unprofessional.

But what do you expect?

He’s notorious for being an erratic buffoon. You just have to cross everything that it’s him informing the world he’s available and not what our insane owner is going for.

Sky are saying he was invited to have a right to reply to all the criticism and ridicule he had faced recently on social media etc. if that is true it is still out of order that he took the offer in the middle of the recruitment process
Sky need to be more transparent about their own pundits, sacked a shed load of experienced pundits (yes, some were divvies) and replaced them with Z list muppets. Maybe they will screen a few of their own job applicants and interiews! Thinking about it ... maybe Vitor is the prototype.

Status
Not open for further replies.