Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know much about Pereira, and to be honest I’m not arsed one way or the other if he is the one. I don’t however see what’s so bad about him pushing himself....certainly better than a shrinking violet. We’ve already had the two managers I always said would stop me renewing so anyone after those two is a step in the right direction. I’d sooner have taken Ronald McDonald than Gravy Paps or the FSW

Imagine the fume when the delay is just him wanting to get Enner Valencia in too as a double deal. He loves him, he's nailed on to come and be our number 9 when Dom sold if we got Pereira

No chance. That interview was to soften the fans up to his appointment. His comments about jagielka and baines, then his comments about high pressure, attacking, possession-based football seem like a scripted statement to tell the fans what they want to hear.

Could've been written by kenwright himself.
Would you say, based on the reaction on here, Twitter, the press etc, that it’s worked and ‘softened up’ the fan base? As far as I can see it’s been widely ridiculed, left a number of people horrified, turned people against it even more, and even led to a protest at the ground.

If it was scripted to tell the fans what they wanted to hear, you’d have to say it wasn’t scripted very well I think.

Would you say, based on the reaction on here, Twitter, the press etc, that it’s worked and ‘softened up’ the fan base? As far as I can see it’s been widely ridiculed, left a number of people horrified, turned people against it even more, and even led to a protest at the ground.

If it was scripted to tell the fans what they wanted to hear, you’d have to say it wasn’t scripted very well I think.

I think you are right, but I'd also say, with Moshiri we are dealing with quite an irrational individual who seems to demonstrate poor judgement. So I honestly couldn't rule it out.

It's all a bit tawdry really though, and just shows a club up for not having any real control over the process.

Have to say the man has a point. Pereira has been getting pelters for applying for a job. Not saying I want him to get it. But does he have the right to say why he wants it?

We can be horrible sometimes is why.

I've said before...wouldn't be surprised this kinda stuff happens all the time abroad.

It's weird if he's getting the job why would he do it? Surely he would wait for the appointment and the usual club interview. Why would he need to do it beyond trying to convince us? But a terrible scripted interview on SSN isn't going to convince anyone?! The longer it goes on the more it isn't him. If he is being appointed it would be done? Or am I just clinging on to any delay? There was a delay when Benitez was appointed.

Money, money, money, money….cake.

Erm... Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.