Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every aspect of the club is failing at the moment, including the fans. We are in danger of a perfectly recoverable situation devolving into a full blown death spiral. The new manager should have been in, transfers secured and then we could go on with getting the points needed to stay up. Instead we have an absolute clown show going on.
This - as said earlier - is orchestrated by the media....and probably at the request of certain elements of the club who want to retain dual power over the organisation.

Moshiri for them is just the feller they use for cash. They demand the power to do what they please or the fans and media will descend on Moshiri.

I'd be all for that if the people who want control weren't a complete shower of self serving scum themselves.

God help us if he gets it but I think that interview was him shooting himself in the foot

Reaction has gone completely the wrong way to how whoever suggested he do it would have thought
On forums mate...on forums.

If Moshiri is minded to hand it to him, it's done.

The worrying thing is, if I'm Lampard watching all this unfold I'd be astonished there was even a debate between this nutjob and me. I'd be considering whether I really need any of it.

Every aspect of the club is failing at the moment, including the fans. We are in danger of a perfectly recoverable situation devolving into a full blown death spiral. The new manager should have been in, transfers secured and then we could go on with getting the points needed to stay up. Instead we have an absolute clown show going on.

You'll get the usual suspects on here praising the fans when we've been made to look like a right bunch of texans.

Threatening banners towards the last manager put outside his family home

Bottles lobbed at players

Graffiti on our own stadium aimed towards a manager who hasn't even taken the job on or been offered it yet.

Embarassing stuff.

And people wonder why the likes of Potter dont want the job! lol

You'll get the usual suspects on here praising the fans when we've been made to look like a right bunch of texans.

Graffiti on our own stadium aimed towards a manager who hasn't even taken the job on or been offered it yet.

Embarassing stuff.
These are all symptoms of a poorly run club.
If you want this behavior to stop, you need a change of owner and board.
The owner is going nowhere while BMD is under construction so he needs to be convinced to replace the board and heed the advice of the new board.
Either way, it's hold tight and just hope too much damage isn't done till BMD opens and we can push Moshiri to sell the club.

Embarassing stuff.

And people wonder why the likes of Potter dont want the job! lol

No self respecting manager will touch us. Hence why our list reads ex players with barely any experience, and managers who used to be ok.

We simply will not attract an in demand up and coming manager as we are a complete basket case.

Status
Not open for further replies.