Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now fully team Vitor, I said that this week would be exciting, but i did not expect that, The man is clearly bonkers which makes everything that little bit more exciting, and unpredictable, will we get relegated? possibly but at least it should be entertaining get him in, i want to see him going nuts on the touchline

Greatest work of fiction since vows of fidelity were introduced into the french marriage service

As I told Dave the other day, we used to be able to laugh at the Newcastles, the Watfords, the Norwichs, but we are, without doubt, the biggest laughing stock in the whole world, not just the league, the world.

There are fans from 4th division teams in Nigeria laughing at us currently.

Utter farce of a club.

I imagine those albino lads from pre-season a few years ago are frantically trying to remove images of themselves with Everton players from the internet.

He's getting it now, wouldn't have been sent out like that otherwise.
That's one theory. That's been an attempt to quell anymore opposition overnight to him being a "Joorabchian puppet" and he's been invited by Kenwright.

I cant think of another motive along the lines of:

Getting excuses in early? Nah, managers at his level go for jobs and lose out all the time.
Putting himself in other club's shop windows? Nope, he's a well know manager who the industy knows is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.