Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the lad as the Benitez OOT brigade will be on his back every mistake he mistakes "DIGNE WUDNT AV DONE DAT LAD!"

To be fair even if Benitez wasn't our manager this would happen because at the end of the day we would be selling a French international who is one of the best left - backs in the prem and replacing him with a £17m unknown.

Feel sorry for the lad as the Benitez OOT brigade will be on his back every mistake he mistakes "DIGNE WUDNT AV DONE DAT LAD!"
No doubt. It’s a rough situation he’s walking into. But you can see right away why brands agreed to leave. What a joke. We are depleted in talent all over the pitch and one of our most talented footballers makes way bc Rafael is mad.
We have zero long term vision

I’m sure we will.

sell Richy to buy someone from the Ecuador 1st Division, sell Mina and buy someone from Belarus.
Nah we won't be doing that mate, Brands has gone. I get what you are saying though but lets be honest, Digne has been hit and miss for a while now and was even before Benitez took over. If we can also sniff out a few Gray's desire and quality types for cheap in January i will be happy. Anything that gives us a better chance of the 2nd half of the season regardless of who is in charge. Just want Everton to do better.

To be fair even if Benitez wasn't our manager this would happen because at the end of the day we would be selling a French international who is one of the best left - backs in the prem and replacing him with a £17m unknown.
On this season's showing, which in reality is all that matters. He isn't in the top 10 left back's in the league.

People talk as if Benitez has taken us from being a stellar top 6 side and ruining us - we've not finished in europe in 5 seasons!

We are crap mate - DCL/Richarlison/Doucoure/Gray aside we could sell them all and I wouldn't miss a wink of sleep.

Lets see what this kid things to the table / other additions in January before writing them off.

People talk as if Benitez has taken us from being a stellar top 6 side and ruining us - we've not finished in europe in 5 seasons!

We are crap mate - DCL/Richarlison/Doucoure/Gray aside we could sell them all and I wouldn't miss a wink of sleep.

Lets see what this kid things to the table / other additions in January before writing them off.
We voted out of Europe five years ago. Keep up.

I just hope we've done our due diligence this time on his mental strengths and weaknesses as much as his ability. We can't afford any more players that fall apart under pressure and we could actually do with a couple who like to stand up, be counted and lead from the front.

Oh I agree we are gash and like all players we bring in I'll give him a fair crack of the whip especially because I don't know a thing about him.

Gotta admit, I know absoutely nothing about the kid..

Born in a small village near the Belarussian Border.

Father was a goat herder and former regional weight lifting champion who sadly died during the infamous 2001 beetroot famine. His mother was an itinerant trapeze artist/juggler at Solomonovs travelling Circus.

He captained the Lokomitiv Shevanski under 18s whilst only 13 years old, it was from here the scouts of Kiev spotted him, and within 2 weeks he was kidnapped and promptly installed as the new left back on a then record salary for a youngster of 10,000 hryvna a month.

His performances soon alerted the national team boss, who under gunpoint gave him his debut for the national team.

The rest as they say is history.

I just hope we've done our due diligence this time on his mental strengths and weaknesses as much as his ability. We can't afford any more players that fall apart under pressure and we could actually do with a couple who like to stand up, be counted and lead from the front.

You only have to look at Moyes signings for WHU - Bowen, Soucek, Coufal all hard working players with a bit of quality about them.

Gray has shown that and Townsend whilst not starting 11 quality he has the right mentality/can chip in when needed.

Hopefully this lad comes in and isnt afraid to work hard and take his chance. Same if we bring in a RB/CM hopefully younger hungrier players with a point to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.