2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a lot of people would have hated Italian football in the 90s...perhaps even Italian football in general.

You've got to go back a long time until you find a Everton left back able to 'easily' shut out world class attackers.

I think hes absolutely fantastic.
Yes football of 30 years ago. The game has moved on. I’d rather have a full back whose better at going forward than defending if I’m honest. Particularly as we don’t have enough creativity in other areas of the pitch to make up for it.

Yes football of 30 years ago. The game has moved on. I’d rather have a full back whose better at going forward than defending if I’m honest. Particularly as we don’t have enough creativity in other areas of the pitch to make up for it.
Those top italian sides would demolish the premier league today.

Glad you’d prefer Salah to have free reign on our left over what he had yesterday.

But I guess being a faster runner with the ball is more important than nullifying a regular ballon d’or contender

Glad you’d prefer Salah to have free reign on our left over what he had yesterday.

But I guess being a faster runner with the ball is more important than nullifying a regular ballon d’or contender
you play Salah types once every 10/15 games mate

We've not won a game this season.

Did you think because he doesn't go forward it allows Patterson to go forward instead ?
More I think about it the more I believe that's what Frank has in mind for him. I also see his weakness going forward or wanting too but there was no denying he put Salah in a box yesterday until the last few minutes. Patterson will score this year he has the Coleman vibe about him. Myko does the dirty work glad many here see that and has me seeing that after watching the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.