2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever his defensive skills are - and I don’t think he’s the second coming of Maldini as some people are trying to make him out to be - he simply does nowhere near enough going forward and for that reason Vinagre must play immediately.

But according to Wolves fans Vinagre is no good at defending so you’re swapping one “issue” for another.

That’s usually all you give a player before making your verdict.

If he plays more, puts in a few crosses but gets rinsed loads, who would you prefer to play?
Far from it if your referring to Onana, he’s won me over as long as he cuts out the chaotic actions.

As for your question, I’m not really prepared to respond to a debate framed in idiotic parameters that you yourself set thanks.

Far from it if your referring to Onana, he’s won me over as long as he cuts out the chaotic actions.

As for your question, I’m not really prepared to respond to a debate framed in idiotic parameters that you yourself set thanks.

I was referring to pretty much every signing we’ve made the past few years & okay, but you know the hypothetical question is valid.

Patterson had a great game mykolenko did what’s expected of him and defended well but on the ball offers nothing and what he’s saying is right needs to work on his attacking game cause as a modern day RB/LB the attacking side is as important as the defending
In the modern game id actually probably prefer someone better at going forward than pure defending, as that’s the technically harder part of the game.

I think Patterson is the model of what we should be looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.